Aberdeen vs Killie

For travelling fans, i think the Saturday lunchtime is the best option. 

Certainly better than the Wednesday night we had up there in December (as much as i enjoyed the trip home!)

Reckon we'll have 1500+ at this. 

Our club has filled two buses already and others similar. 

On 16/02/2024 at 19:51, starryfish said:

Not often Killie are asked to travel to Pittodrie for a lunch time kick off 

For some reason Kilmarnock v Aberdeen at Rugby Park has had countless lunchtime kick offs on Sundays. First one ever at Pittodrie that I can remember. 

5 hours ago, kingjoey said:

For some reason Kilmarnock v Aberdeen at Rugby Park has had countless lunchtime kick offs on Sundays. First one ever at Pittodrie that I can remember. 

Think I remember a Sunday night one at Pittodrie a week or two before the 2000 cup final, 5-1 to the Dons if I recall correctly 

3 hours ago, starryfish said:

Think I remember a Sunday night one at Pittodrie a week or two before the 2000 cup final, 5-1 to the Dons if I recall correctly 

Aye a 6.05pm game. Marshall made an arse of one of the goals. 

Lovely sunny night. Jim Lachlan put us ahead i'm sure. 

We were also at Pittodrie the previous season too on the Sunday too, we won 1-0 and Paul Wright scored a pen.

You've defo been down here more on a Sunday though but i'd hazard a guess that we've been up north more times midweek. Mind going up once, floodlights went out and we had to come back up following midweek again for the rearranged one!

On 20/02/2024 at 13:37, starryfish said:

Always remember from this game a killie fan heading the ball back onto the pitch and going over the chair in front of him. A sumo chant followed 

57 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Won't be a big Aberdeen support for this even though this is our most important game of the season. Hopefully our luck starts to change :( 

I’d love to think this was our most important game of the season, but unfortunately we’ve put ourselves in a league position where it isn’t. 

I’ll be there, a cup tie is a nice break from the painful league form, but I strongly suspect a similar outcome. 

2 hours ago, betting competition said:

Won't be a big Aberdeen support for this even though this is our most important game of the season. Hopefully our luck starts to change :( 

Less than 5000 home end tickets sold we've been told.