St Johnstone v Rangers: Sun 18th Feb - 12:00

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Barisic better at crossing?

Considering how much we concede from them, then that could be huge in attack. Defensively we'll target the channels but i guess a title chasing manager isnt going to pick a team based on whats best defensively, certainly against us when we camp in our own half against teams like Hearts and Dundee.

Aye, to be fair you make a good point as Barisic is infinitely better at crossing the ball. I just have reservations about his overall game in comparison to Ridvan.

38 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Common sense says Phillips and Matt Smith sitting, with Carey/Connor Smith the ones tasked with defending wide/supporting the striker.

You would hope, I'm just praying we don't see Carey sitting on the cbs like he has lately cause that leaves Connor Smith as our creative option. 

2 minutes ago, Muirton Saint said:

You would hope, I'm just praying we don't see Carey sitting on the cbs like he has lately cause that leaves Connor Smith as our creative option. 

Aye this is my fear. Carey/Phillips deeper and the two Smiths pushed up.

Dont think it will be though.

Every fucking time.

Playing one of the OF when they’re going well and we’re struggling and you dread it all week.  Common sense tells you we’ll get pumped.

Then you walk to the ground bathed in beautiful Perthshire sunshine and you feel hope. I look at our line up and think that looks not bad…

2-1 Saints.

Need an early goal to settle the nerves.

If we are to win, I really hope we are not hanging on at one nil up going into the last 10 minutes. I'm getting too old for the "fixed bayonets" at the end of the game to be healthy.

To win 1-0 would do, but please.......

Rangers TV in full flow in the commentary box as usual.  Miller has a hard neck being from Edinburgh and being a massive ***.  He should be a Hearts fan surely?

9 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Don’t know. 

Try asking the team you supports manager 

The guy from Stirling?  What's he got to do with it?

There we go, Cantwell planted on his head.

Unfortunately for us he might try and play football now that someones been booked though, first half hours just been him trying to win free kicks.