Bino's away to Annan

12 minutes ago, unitedbino said:

I honestly thought Milne was our best player 😂 Guess it's all about opinions 

Pmsl or your his Agent 🤣🤣

DY obviously agrees with you 🙄 

Be honest have ever saw him header it..go to meet it in the air...made a tackle...took a man on...he's a shitebag IMO 

29 minutes ago, Beepee67 said:

Pmsl or your his Agent 🤣🤣

DY obviously agrees with you 🙄 

Be honest have ever saw him header it..go to meet it in the air...made a tackle...took a man on...he's a shitebag IMO 

I don't think he's been good in recent weeks and would agree he's not a player for 'The Fight,' but today in the first half when we responded well to losing the early goal it was Milne getting the ball into good areas on the left side together with Crane. It was his long-ish pass into Cooper which led to the equaliser. In the first half, we were able to get into the final third quite easily and I thought a lot of that was down to Milne's passing. Remarked at half time that it was the best we'd seen of him since the start of the season.

8 minutes ago, unitedbino said:

I don't think he's been good in recent weeks and would agree he's not a player for 'The Fight,' but today in the first half when we responded well to losing the early goal it was Milne getting the ball into good areas on the left side together with Crane. It was his long-ish pass into Cooper which led to the equaliser. In the first half, we were able to get into the final third quite easily and I thought a lot of that was down to Milne's passing. Remarked at half time that it was the best we'd seen of him since the start of the season.

Like i said & yourself also..opinion is a good thing .. i just don't think he has done anything to improve the team, also weak defensively,, he has never put a tackle in all season,, he's maybe a better player in another team..but our system & the fight, desire & willingness,, he just doesn't have it, never beat anyone on the outside, just seems like a player in a team with no position for him 

This is the thing with playing 5 attacking players every week

Other than the back 4, who can put in a tackle? 

In Ross Davidsons absence,we're using Kyle Banner as a defensive midfielder and he plays the role as best he can but it's a lot to ask of one player. I also think he's probably better as an 8 than a 4.

If Cammy Clark was playing better then I think the callum crane in midfield experiment might happen again.

Today was unusual in sacrificing one of the strikers but its still 4 attacking midfield players. In league 2 it allowed us to dominate most games but we have a lot less of the ball this season.

Sometimes personnel and style of play has to adapt to the situation you are in. I love Darren Young but I do feel he's incredibly stubborn at times.

I suggested a 4-2-3-1 on my tactics board but he wasn't for having it. We're far too weak and open through the middle and I've lost count of the same type of goals we've conceded. Crane has been subbed twice in the last 10 mins - is that fitness or tactical? I'd try him as def mid and Wilson at LB.

Exactly, he was brilliant in midfield against Montrose away on his debut.. he was willing to fetch & carry..willing to take the ball in & make a pass...he's an asset for us in midfield & i think him & Davidson would work well... but then you have the issue down the left... Cammy just isn't good enough & Milne is dire, doesn't defend, doesn't beat anyone on the outside, narrows the game with his square or back passes, he isn't direct enough & is a shitebag to tackle or header the ball.... he isn't an Albion player.. maybe better in another team but certainly not for us... I think DY is too stubborn to drop him because it's his signing... I just don't get what Milne brings to the team.... Ewan Wilson has never done anything wrong when on the park, he should be in on merit in front of Milne...

Banner hasn't been great lately, distribution not great, however in his defence he's a bit exposed as the only sitting Midfield..

It's not easy 😕 

1 hour ago, Beepee67 said:

Milne is dire, doesn't defend, doesn't beat anyone on the outside, narrows the game with his square or back passes, he isn't direct enough & is a shitebag to tackle or header the ball.... he isn't an Albion player..

Apart from that though, you're a fan? 😂

Narrow but deserved win for Annan yesterday.

Tam Muir excellent display at centre half and Kai Nugent absolutely outstanding. 

Could make for a very interesting game up at Stirling on last day of league season...

Enjoyed Wullie Gibson showing the Stirling fans sheltering from the rain what the score was. Good job he got the two fingers the right way!!