Worst striker partnerships

Not having any chat about Connor Sammon. He tried his arse off and showed a bit of quality from time to time. Miles Storey is one of the worst I've seen in terms of footballing ability. Maybe if he just ran a bit slower.

Anyway. Stefan Bonnes and Jorge Cadete. Best looking front two we've had, but bloody hell they were pish.

I'm struggling a little for County as although we have had some astounding shit strikers there has usually been a competent one so they kind of glossed over there pish lack of testing the onion bag. 

Suppose I doesn't help when we have had a torrent of one up front so no partnership to speak of. 😕 

13 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

The worst, laziest, most useless twerp we've ever had up front. Pipping Davide Xausa.

There was the odd game in a Dundee shirt where he looked motivated, and his physical stature gave defenders a really tough time, but I'm being very generous using "odd game" because it was literally a couple of performances here and there in among a pile of absolute shite.

Yet another footballer who could have achieved a lot more with his career if he had simply made more of an effort.

2 hours ago, Allroy for Prez said:

Not sure they’ve even been on the pitch at the same time but having Oli Shaw and Jon Obika as options this season feels like a new low. 

I thought Obika was good for St Murn (?) but Oli Shaw is utter shite. I'm amazed he gets a game in full time football never mind the top league.

21 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

We had a run of games, just months after winning the Scottish Cup with arguably one of our best pairings (Stevie May/Steven MacLean) of having Adam Morgan play up front beside Brian Graham.

Not sure if that pairing in the top flight outstrips having Dyron Daal and John Stewart up front while chasing the First Division title.

why did county go "daal and stewart, that worked at st johnstone, we'll try that"

Our 2000's signings were often horrific.

7 minutes ago, Comrie said:

why did county go "daal and stewart, that worked at st johnstone, we'll try that"

Our 2000's signings were often horrific.

Yeah.  My answer was just going to be “where to start on this one?”.   Let’s be honest, though, if you’re a fan of a Scottish club and your team has never signed a much heralded (or indeed never heralded) striker out of the blue only for him to play four games and get released four months into a three year deal, can you really call yourself a fan?

That said, I’m having none of the Brian Graham blasphemy.  He was excellent for us.