The Motherwell Football and Athletic Club Limited vs Celtic - 25th feb

22 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

hahah the defending of running the ball into the corner is fucking brilliant

Being so triggered by something that is a pretty bog standard part of the game is pretty funny tbh. 

18 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I'm just going overboard on sentiment after an enjoyable weekend football wise, hospitality at my local team Stirling Albion yesterday with cracking food and drink to go with a 4-0 win, Celtic win in stoppage time albeit after a ropey performance especially in the first half then home to see Liverpool,  my favourite English team win the League cup with a 120th minute winner, also got a £300 coupon up yesterday so, now to finish the weekend in style with a Steak Pie supper 😎

Time to die.

20 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I'm just going overboard on sentiment after an enjoyable weekend football wise, hospitality at my local team Stirling Albion yesterday with cracking food and drink to go with a 4-0 win, Celtic win in stoppage time albeit after a ropey performance especially in the first half then home to see Liverpool,  my favourite English team win the League cup with a 120th minute winner, also got a £300 coupon up yesterday so, now to finish the weekend in style with a Steak Pie supper 😎

I cringed so much reading this. 

33 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Being so triggered by something that is a pretty bog standard part of the game is pretty funny tbh. 

The only fans being triggered by a short sentence pointing out Celtic taking the ball into the corner, are the Green and White Hoop ones.

1 minute ago, willywastecoat said:

St Brendan also says "Good man " after interviews David,

Does he say “good boy” too? As that would be the equivalent of “good girl”. It was an embarrassing comment to make.

51 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Literally every team who are up by a single goal in stoppage time does this whatever the level or opposition so, when Bennett is calling out your point as shite its really time to move on.

39 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Hiding in the corner. Fucking hilarious.