The Motherwell Football and Athletic Club Limited vs Celtic - 25th feb

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Idah puts himself there just to get on Joey and Bustas tits 

Are you a politician? You have done a remarkable job in turning the narrative round 360 degrees. Bravo. (Do I get another Ange pic?)

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Are you a politician? You have done a remarkable job in turning the narrative round 360 degrees. Bravo. (Do I get another Ange pic?)

I didn’t realise you were so fond of Ange. 

It honestly does pain me to say it as someone that wanted Motherwell to win more than the Motherwell fans but the diddy seethe here is close to the point of making the celtc fans look like the good guys. 

Please reign it in.

Just now, RuMoore said:

It honestly does pain me to say it as someone that wanted Motherwell to win more than the Motherwell fans but the diddy seethe here is close to the point of making the celtc fans look like the good guys. 

Please reign it in.

Made me chuckle, have a greenie 

15 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Please rein it in.

“seethe”. Dearie me.

38 minutes ago, AJF said:

Does he say “good boy” too? As that would be the equivalent of “good girl”. It was an embarrassing comment to make.

It’s been widely reported as being a condescending comment and demeaning towards Jane Lewis.

There is no need for that behaviour in this day and age.

Is anyone really surprised though ? I’ve always thought the guy came across as an obnoxious w****r.

14 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Please reign it in.

Please provide a detailed explanation as to why you consider that you wanted Motherwell to win more than Motherwell fans in the stadium?

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s been widely reported as being a condescending comment and demeaning towards Jane Lewis.

Is anyone really surprised though ? I’ve always thought the guy came across as an obnoxious w****r.

Celtic fans defending the indefensible…again.

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

His ego just seems off the charts.

He made a comment about stories already being written and was asked to expand on it. He couldn’t without looking stupid and crumbled, ending with the condescending pish.

He is trying to create a siege mentality but is failing pretty badly.

4 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

Winter is nearly finished David no room for snowflakes at the business end of the season.

Certainly doesn’t surprise me that you would defend Rodgers’ sexist comment, wee willie.