Gerry Adams vs. The Delicious Dark Blues

55 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

Tweet tweet fur the Lochee Fleet 

Just in case your interest in Dundee gangs from the late ‘60s into the ‘70s extends beyond the YLF.  I think the Whitfield Shams colours were only used when Jack and Victor led the gang………*

*they were in fact sky blue with a white stripe if I remember correctly.  Perhaps @Derry Alli can confirm.

IMG_2994.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Just in case your interest in Dundee gangs from the late ‘60s into the ‘70s extends beyond the YLF.  I think the Whitfield Shams colours were only used when Jack and Victor led the gang………*

*they were in fact sky blue with a white stripe if I remember correctly.  Perhaps @Derry Alli can confirm.

IMG_2994.jpeg

That's a right blast from the past, middle aged women churning them out on knitting machines/hand knitting.

Thank you.

31 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

IMG_2994.jpeg

Aye, we just wore what was available on whirleys in DD4. That image is pretty much was still goes on ti this day. 

My granny was a hundredaire stitcher. Cross stitcher too. Basically a 19th edition sparky in today's terms! :lol:

6 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Caballero absolutely ragdolled them that day. Despite us needing to play a fresh faced Jamie Langfield in goal after Roccati got injured in the warm-up they still conspired to get Zurab sent off but we ensured their perfect record at home popped.

I loved that strip - it was a thing of beauty.

4 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Imagine thinking I would resort to making it up. It does seem people would much rather go see the lions at five sisters than the ones at the Tony Mac 😉

IMG_7961.thumb.jpeg.8e839a48ba1fed6784166a11f17ebc73.jpeg

What to feck is the five sister zoo? 

Don't blame people for not going? Having to register interest 😂 

I'm certain that if someone walked into a room of hundreds of people with 4 free hospitality tickets they would be snapped up in seconds. 

We'll call this a draw Pinky

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

That looks a more balanced lineup than Saturday's. Bench is decent as well - allows flexibility for subs.

20240228_190822.jpg

Looks like a team set up to go direct or score from a set piece, which is probably the right way to go.

3 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

Looks like a team set up to go direct or score from a set piece, which is probably the right way to go.

It does look a lot more physical than the team from Saturday - my only worry is Main - I hope he actually looks like he can be arsed tonight.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh