1 minute ago, Tony Wonder said:

Good to see wee Tait refuse to be intimated and leave one on Johnson after he was smashed. Dish it out, take it back. 

Yes, and Johnston's reaction is a clear 2nd yellow for chasing after Tait. No surprise (with one red cardalready) no ref is going to give a 2nd red to Celtic. Reminds me of the Championship season where torn-face Kenny Miller's two footed lunge at Kevin McHattie was only a yellow as Rangers were already down to ten. At least Kris Boyd admitted after the game his yellow later in the game should have been a red! I was at the Gerry Evans game Hearts had 4 sent off despite only committing 10 fouls - Richard Gough chopped Neil McCann down as last defender and head in hands expected a red in the last minute. No probs, not even a yellow😀. Different rules for different teams......

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

That comment was tongue-in-cheek btw. The only talking points in a relatively poor game was the calamitous officiating on show. 

Fwiw, so was mine. A solid 6/10 by most standards.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

10 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

That bloke’s a p***k and I’m glad he got a ban, if anything a year is lenient given what people can get handed for setting off a smokebomb.

When can we expect your condemnation of the entire Hearts end at Hampden en-masse singing “Oh the Hibees are gay” in 2006, 2012, as well as at multiple derbies at Tynecastle down the years?

28 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Fresh off the homophobic singing on Wednesday night, Hearts fans are out to prove that nobody in the LGBT+ community is safe from their bigotry.

Oh, the knives are out, eh?

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

That bloke’s a p***k and I’m glad he got a ban, if anything a year is lenient given what people can get handed for setting off a smokebomb.

When can we expect your condemnation of the entire Hearts end at Hampden en-masse singing “Oh the Hibees are gay” in 2006, 2012, as well as at multiple derbies at Tynecastle down the years?

It was meant in the early twentieth century way, meaning you lot were happy & jolly, which was, of course, a great bit of sarcastic banter

What's wrong with you?

Playing against ten obviously made it much easier, but I wouldn't have been surprised if we'd made a c**t of it, so fair play to Hearts for textbook 11 v 10. Understood Celtic had to win and were going to leave their midfield light, and utterly made the most of it. Could and should have scored more.

The red card is a red card, our penalty isn't a penalty, their penalty is one of these that really shouldn't be given but always will be. That's the way it goes.

But a huge performance from Hearts after two really poor showings in the last week. From the start today it was aggressive, positive, on the front foot, and I was really chuffed to see it. It was in the bag with half an hour to go, and an enjoyable rest of the day watching the Celtic fans slowly melt down.

Absolutely no excuses for not finishing off third place now, but the main thing is that we've now got a really good platform to go and improve the team. The basis of a good side is there, and they've shown that now over a season. Go out in the summer and fill the gaps and we could have a right good side.

15 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

It was meant in the early twentieth century way, meaning you lot were happy & jolly, which was, of course, a great bit of sarcastic banter

What's wrong with you?

His big team got pumped

23 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

It was a disgrace and happily no longer goes on. I got slagged by my mates at the time for saying it was poor.

For context, this was the era when Hibs fans (and players) routinely sang "Rudi Skacel is a fucking refugee" and "Vladimir Romanov, he sucks Paul Hartley off", as well you know, since you seem to have been there at the time.

So, you can f**k off with your faux outrage, you hypocritical c**t. Happy to help.

Edited by VincentGuerin

32 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Shamelessly stolen off KB😀

IMG_7335.jpeg

Easy access to AI generated "art" is going to be a huge boon to the Facebook da community.

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

I do condemn it.

But Hibs need to get their own cohort of racists, bigots and bams in order before taking on others.

Edited by Crùbag

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Have that, Celtic, you fucking c***s.

image.jpeg.470b4f915165fa4e03b521fcd66de21e.jpeg

Was it a penalty? No. Do I give a f**k? No.

What a day. What a team. What a world.

Hit two outstretched Celtic arms. A pen, according to the current rules. They don't need to jump up like kids playing at helicopters.