10 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

When you're coming down from a jump and being shoved there isn't a lot you can be blamed for having your arm sticking out, which is something the referee should've taken into account. However going by the rules it feels like every handball in the box is given as a penalty these days, unless you play for Rangers or Hearts.

We've had 7 penalties against us this season. Quite a few for handball. No sure why you're lumping us in with your "Who's got the smallest dick" argument with Rangers.

Edited by Tony Wonder

Just now, LuboMoravcik said:

Well it's pretty obvious he isn't good at his job, but I do think he's a Rangers fan. Happy to change my mind that he isn't if evidence presents itself.

Prove that he is, making an accusation that a tip flight ref is a cheating rangers fan needs backed up way more than anything else

Just now, Tony Wonder said:

We've had 7 penalties against us this season. Quite a few for handball. No sure why you're lumping us in with your Who's smallest dick" argument with Rangers.

Its because we're perceived as the protestants 

He wont admit that though

7 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

I don't know what he did or didn't do yesterday, but the ref on the pitch is the one with the final decision.

So Beaton being a “Rangers supporting cheat” had no bearing on the outcome then?

3 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Prove that he is, making an accusation that a tip flight ref is a cheating rangers fan needs backed up way more than anything else

There's certainly more to suggest he is a Rangers fan than there isn't.

Image result for john beaton pub

There's certainly more to suggest he is a Rangers fan than there isn't.

Image result for john beaton pub

Ive been in the vogue in rutherglen many a time, guess ive been supporting the wrong team all my life

f**k it time to change

3 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Its because we're perceived as the protestants 

He wont admit that though

I was brought up Protestant but couldn't give any less of a f**k about religion so not sure why you felt the need to bring that into it.

5 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

We've had 7 penalties against us this season. Quite a few for handball. No sure why you're lumping us in with your "Who's got the smallest dick" argument with Rangers.

It was a facetious remark relating to a stonewall penalty we should have been awarded at Tynecastle, during Ange's tenure, when your player handballed it in the box. I was reminded of that incident because yesterday's match was played in the same stadium.

I was brought up Protestant but couldn't give any less of a f**k about religion so not sure why you felt the need to bring that into it.

Well strange how you only included the two teams that celtic fans refer to a **** and **** with no bus fare

Out of all the top flight teams you pick they two, strange one 

It was a facetious remark relating to a stonewall penalty we should have been awarded at Tynecastle, during Ange's tenure, when your player handballed it in the box. I was reminded of that incident because yesterday's match was played in the same stadium.

Absolute bollocks

Just now, 54_and_counting said:

Well strange how you only included the two teams that celtic fans refer to a **** and **** with no bus fare

Out of all the top flight teams you pick they two, strange one 

Going to assume you mean '***' here, which is a term that has nothing to do with religion. I mentioned Rangers because 'penalty to Rangers' has become a meme in Scottish football, and I mention Hearts because we played them yesterday, and because of a previous game where we should've had a penalty for a handball but didn't get it. And if my memory serves me correctly Hearts also got a penalty for a handball in that same game.

2 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Going on about a handball from 2 seasons ago in a game you won and the ref never gave two absolute stonewall penalties without VAR intervention 😄

See when these match threads roll around and Celtic fans wonder why we don't have time for them or these games, this is why.  Because on the rare occasion you beat them you get days and days of shite about it. Tedious stuff. Can't just get on with it.

Just now, Tony Wonder said:

Going on about a handball from 2 seasons ago in a game you won and the ref never gave two absolute stonewall penalties without VAR intervention 😄

See when these match threads roll around and Celtic fans wonder why we don't have time for them or these games, this is why.  Because on the rare occasion you beat them you get days and days of shite about it. Tedious stuff. Can't just get on with it.

I've never once concerned myself with what you or your fans have time for. I'm free to discuss games just as much as you are. Enjoy your win.

10 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

I've never once concerned myself with what you or your fans have time for. I'm free to discuss games just as much as you are. Enjoy your win.

He can't because you've made the game all about celtic. There were two teams and two penalties given. Not just against celtic 

5 minutes ago, Self-raising Lazarus said:

He can't because you've made the game all about celtic. There were two teams and two penalties given. Not just against celtic 

That first sentence is sheer waffle 😂. I'm sure he'll have thoroughly enjoyed the win regardless though.