18 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Wasn’t there once a photo of a Celtic fan with a Lidl bag of facetious?

I could be mistaken however. Maybe it was an Aldi bag.

It's the farmfoods bag carriers you have to watch out for; do not approach

I’ve said this a few times but this thread is further proof that Celtic fans will always have that inferiority complex when it comes to Rangers.

Anything other than winning every single domestic game or domestic trophy clearly leaves them feeling second best to Rangers, despite the whole death/Newco scenario. 

16 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I’ve said this a few times but this thread is further proof that Celtic fans will always have that inferiority complex when it comes to Rangers.

Anything other than winning every single domestic game or domestic trophy clearly leaves them feeling second best to Rangers, despite the whole death/Newco scenario. 

If you’re seeking proof of an inferiority complex, look no further than a Rangers club statement. 

Just now, Greenlantern said:

If you’re seeking proof of an inferiority complex, look no further than a Rangers club statement. 

Indeed.....! Exactly like Celtic.   They didn't acquire the 'Old Firm' tag by accident. Without each other they would die.

1 hour ago, Crùbag said:

SFA hand Sevco a boost by banning Brendy for the Ugly Sisters match.

Christ, don’t give them any ideas for something else they can claim as a stitch up.

The incompetence comment from St Brendan was spot on,Celtic can use the SFA's own stats against them, that the refs are making more mistakes with the introduction of VAR plus the clear and obvious error just highlights the interpretation each ref has of the rules also differs with one on field and the team off field.
On the football St Brendan shows his own incompetence by emptying the midfield and still tried to play football through the lines rather than go more direct when we went down to 10 men.

To be honest, the thing Rodgers should be getting hung out to dry for was his comments about not being able to fault his players.

Whats being missed by all the Celtic das having a meltdown is that they would be top of the league right now if Idah had scored his penalty, Yang hadnt flykicked someone in the head and they werent collectively rank rotten most of the game.

Deflection tactics by Rodgers that the entire fanbase seens to have fallen for.

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I’ll take your point when we start referring to the next trophy by its number so everyone knows just how many trophies and titles we have won. 

Edited by Jinky67

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Christ, don’t give them any ideas for something else they can claim as a stitch up.

I’m not worried about that, we just need your obligatory “get them pumped” kiss of death and all will be good 👍 

It's been an enjoyable week of Celtic podcasts.

Special mention to the tears and snotters on the Huddle Breakdown. Pointing out that Hearts are terrible (beat you again we get to keep you, big chap), and claiming that against Celtic's two in the midfield Hearts "weren't able to do anything". Except double our lead and win the game 2-0...

Although I did hear another one claiming that last weekend was "a missed opportunity for Rangers, not Celtic". 🤣

There's something wonderful about Celtic losing. The absolute headsgone which extends to being completely wrong about refereeing, exposing genuinely concerning levels of paranoia, and losing any kind of ability to analyse anything in a sensible way. They simply cannae take it.

Looking forward to three in a row.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

How many Celtic podcasts did you listen to, out of interest?

Bit weird that he’s been able to go into so much detail about them…

I suppose  the claim will be “he saw clips online”

21 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

How many Celtic podcasts did you listen to, out of interest?

Four so far. Keeping an eye out for more. 

18 minutes ago, stressball said:

Bit weird that he’s been able to go into so much detail about them…

I suppose  the claim will be “he saw clips online”

Eh? No. Be in no doubt, I’ve enjoyed the tears and snotters of each second of all four. 

It would be absolutely hilarious and cause Brenda’s head to explode, if the SFA decided to upgrade Johnstons yellow card to a red for his tackle on Tait in the 81st minute.

Tbh .. and totally deserved 

On 06/03/2024 at 19:00, Sortmeout said:

On 06/03/2024 at 19:17, Greenlantern said:

These aren't mutually exclusive propositions

I'm not a qualified ethnosociologist but given that Rangers and Celtic are generally draped in Irish Culture from Shamrocks to Orange shirts to folk tunes it's probably possible to link this collective insecurity down to the sense of not quite belonging that can happen even in Nth generation immigrant communities

Aberdeen might be having a shit season at the moment but at least they know they're Aberdonians.