Dunup v Aberdoon

Good half from us I thought, just frustrating we couldn't get that goal. I can't tell if McCowan's being marked out of the game but he's been largely absent. Seems to have let Tiffoney roam though and he's been tricky. Costelloe defending well at RWB and suffice it to say that I love Mo Sylla.

Aberdeen not up to much aside from some nice Miovski play early on. You can see wee glimpses in their counters of the quality that should be there, but the confidence just looks sapped. Hope the momentum stays how it is, but you never get two halves being the same at Dens.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Abysmal first half. Dundee look threatening every time they're up the park, which is most of the time. We can't pass, can't retain the ball and can't win challenges. 

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

Did anyone else hear the DTV commentator say (Mexican) Portales was "...like a wall that Donald Trump would be proud of"? FFS

Dinnae check young Ethan's followed accounts on twitter

Spoiler

good half from dundee just needed a goal which we certainly deserved...BUT we've all seen this story before...feel we get the 1st goal then Aberdeen will crumble as their fans get on their backs.

Edited by Meeniedee