Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager - Pantomine Continues - Warnock's Gone

Who will be Aberdeen's latest manager?  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Jives Miguel said:

Neil Lennon done a pretty good job at Hibs, and was mostly good at Celtic barring the last season or so. I don't think he's anywhere near as bad a manager as the derision he gets on here/social media suggests. 

His record doesn’t look terrible on paper and his failure at Bolton has mitigating circumstances but his “success “ has equally mitigating factors. I remember Hibs fans turning on him pretty quickly and Celtic fans too the second time. 

He’s not shown any ability to build a sustainable base for success which is what we need now.

Personally don’t care about the baggage that his profile would bring but appointing him would be really uninspiring and disappointing. 

Brian Graham would be a great shout for the sheep shaggers.....

1) and up and coming manager doing a good job with Partick ladies.

2) a direct replacement up top next season for Miovski.

Sorted. 

1 hour ago, Jives Miguel said:

He took them from the Championship to 4th place on 67 points in the top flight, a points total that's not been bettered since that season by any non-Old Firm total. 

Finished below Sevco - which only tinpot clubs were doing around that time.

image.png.bce36f37068e9ea057abce01d7636f0b.png

Edited by tarapoa

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aberdeen-next-manager-hunt-live-32313278

Kevin Thomson's gibberings there are comedic. Interesting 'wot I reckon' about the possibility of a lower-tier German manager. They float the idea of the current Magdeburg manager but I think they're just having a laugh, given his surname.

9 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aberdeen-next-manager-hunt-live-32313278

Kevin Thomson's gibberings there are comedic. Interesting 'wot I reckon' about the possibility of a lower-tier German manager. They float the idea of the current Magdeburg manager but I think they're just having a laugh, given his surname.

Christian Titz (no sniggering at the back please), was the manager when Hamburg got relegated.

11 minutes ago, German Jag said:

Christian Titz (no sniggering at the back please), was the manager when Hamburg got relegated.

So that season went Titz up and Titz down

4 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

The problem with Lennon as a manager in Scotland is that he's too associated with the Celtic/Green Brigade/Kerrydale St lunatic fringe. He seriously believes there is a conspiracy against Celtic and insists their fans are the 'best in the world'. Aberdeen would be better off picking the team by selection committee and letting the team coach itself than going anywhere near Neil Lennon. That said it would be a preferable appointment than John Hughes.

The biggest problem is that he is an alcoholic with anger management issues.

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

His record doesn’t look terrible on paper and his failure at Bolton has mitigating circumstances but his “success “ has equally mitigating factors. I remember Hibs fans turning on him pretty quickly and Celtic fans too the second time. 

He’s not shown any ability to build a sustainable base for success which is what we need now.

Personally don’t care about the baggage that his profile would bring but appointing him would be really uninspiring and disappointing. 

Who do you think would be inspiring?

11 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

MLK is the type of manager we need, hated in the south because they feared him...we haven't had a gaffer like that since Fergie

Well would make a difference in that the papers would dare to spout drivel, he would call them out,

Bit like Kenny Sheils he had to say it as he couldn't lie....