The race for Europe Kilmarnock v St Mirren 16/03/2024

Just now, pozbaird said:

Maybees aye, maybees naw. I’ll tell you this much - ask your Killie treasurer how tinpot our support was today, and ‘tinpot tifo’ aside, would he rather Ross County or Livingston had racked up today.

We’d ( or maybe me) much rather the Perth saints went doon. Great support from youz today. Of course we return the favour with the travelling support.  Won’t stop us fucking with you for a few days…weeks.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Maybees aye, maybees naw. I’ll tell you this much - ask your Killie treasurer how tinpot our support was today, and ‘tinpot tifo’ aside, would he rather Ross County or Livingston had racked up today.

4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Somebody’s taken today badly. 

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Your support wasn’t tinpot. The plastic was.
I think we can both agree, seeing both away ends filled with anyone but the old firm is a nice sight. 

Just now, NFL12 said:

We’d ( or maybe me) much rather the Perth saints went doon. Great support from youz today. Of course we return the favour with the travelling support.  Won’t stop us fucking with you for a few days…weeks.

Fairy nuff’. Toy away… Christ knows we did with Aberdeen fans for a week. 😎

Virtual boot in the bawz time for us to endure, got to take it square in the haw-maws.

9 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Was great seeing the numbers in that stand today tbf... well played 

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Somebody’s taken today badly. 

Not really. Not sure why my defending a 2,400 away support from accusations of tinpottery has anything to do with the onfield events. Events where I have already posted multiple times that we fully deserve the online battering coming our way.

Shame that Ross County are still hanging around your sorry arses like a bad Teuchter stink, no? 😀

4 minutes ago, olliethedug said:

Your support wasn’t tinpot. The plastic was.
I think we can both agree, seeing both away ends filled with anyone but the old firm is a nice sight. 

Fair do’s. Enjoy your night… and a week of rubbing our noses in it. 🙃

11 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Honestly I thought your support was brilliant especially the first half, a really good turnout and very vocal first half but the tifo just looked a bit sh*t and disorganized.

Just now, stevieKTID said:

Honestly I thought your support was brilliant especially the first half, a really good turnout and very vocal first half but the tifo just looked a bit sh*t and disorganized.

Just like our team in the second half then. 🥵

21 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Not really. Not sure why my defending a 2,400 away support from accusations of tinpottery has anything to do with the onfield events. Events where I have already posted multiple times that we fully deserve the online battering coming our way.

Shame that Ross County are still hanging around your sorry arses like a bad Teuchter stink, no? 😀

You just can't resist it. Well done sir.

That's some comeback. I just assumed the game was done at 2-nil and next time I checked the score Killie were winning 4:2. Derek McInnes is some manager, always said that and would be open to him being Scotland manager at some point in the future.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

You just can't resist it. Well done sir.

Just post a ‘fishing for bites’ image or gif and be done with it then? Always a good ‘un.