Semi Final: Aberdeen vs Celtic

Just now, J_Stewart said:

Liquidate football. Game is finished if that’s not a penalty. Get to the ball first, get booted in the back of the leg in the 6-yard box, and get nothing. What’s the point?

Camera angle behind the goal shows the Ref had already blown for a free kick before any of that happened. 

I know people are desperate for Celtic to lose, but you can't just stick your leg in front of someone in the action of kicking the ball and claim it's a foul. Hoilett is one initiating the contact, if anyone is making a foul there its him. 

Aberdeen player makes no attempt to play the ball, CCV does. Aberdeen player hasn't touched the ball. He only gets hurt because he moves into CCV's space. If you think that's a penalty you're an absolute moron.

Absolute joke. CV kicks the back of his leg. No dubiety. As clear as they come.

Celtic get that 100% of the time. 

VAR is supposed to make sure the Old Firm don’t get these dodgy decisions but yet here we are….just glad it is not my team. 

Just now, Leith Green said:

Can't be a pen if ref blew for a foul earlier in that move.

Which he did.

I think he blew after the second "incident", so it could have been a penalty.

But I suspect VAR agreed it was a free kick.

2 minutes ago, Ampersand said:

Robertson gave a free kick for the aerial challenge I think? Just incompetent enough to point to the spot, where the challenge was.

That is what i think too. He played on to see what happened then gave the free kick for the aerial challenge.

Just now, Jives Miguel said:

I know people are desperate for Celtic to lose, but you can't just stick your leg in front of someone in the action of kicking the ball and claim it's a foul. Hoilett is one initiating the contact, if anyone is making a foul there its him. 

Didn't the celtic fans want a penalty away to livi when kyogo did the same? 

Just now, Judy Murray said:

Why? Genuine question. 

Because there’s a foul on Celtic before it even happens.

And Hoilett impedes CCV who is in the action of playing the ball. If Hoilett actually touches the ball before CCV makes contact it is then a penalty.

1 minute ago, Comrie said:

Literally, Anthony Gordon won a penalty for Newcastle against West Ham for that. Our game is absolutely fucked.

I saw that one, it was baffling. 

Rangers got a goal disallowed in Europe recently for a similar misdemeanor by Morelos.