The players scrapped away brilliantly there, a proper team effort. Fair play after the just criticism in previous "must win" games.

Hard to pick out anyone above the others given the nature of the game but a big shout out to the goalkeeper for an excellent save at 1-1, and the manager for picking the right team and making the right subs to see it out.

That was a seriously gutsy performance; the team has rightly been questioned for their prior efforts in games like that but, to a man, they stood up and battled away in wretched conditions this afternoon. A massive result, and no less than we merited over the piece.

11 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

That was a seriously gutsy performance; the team has rightly been questioned for their prior efforts in games like that but, to a man, they stood up and battled away in wretched conditions this afternoon. A massive result, and no less than we merited over the piece.

our aim has to be 8th places at least

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

I'd take anything other than 10th.

This all day long. Fantastic come back and finally some must win game dig shown in the second half, least said about the first minute of the game the better. And apologies to everyone me and the wee man had to trudge infront of all game back and forth to get to the building site facilities. 

Great result. To go down so early and the team kept their heads up and fought back brilliantly to win. Earlier in the season it would’ve been game over after 40 seconds. Makes a difference having a capable keeper too. 

For being the “best supported team in the league” their fans really are consistently quiet on here. Has 5G or broadband not reached Bonnyrigg yet?!

P.S. Hiya Viking Ton, hiya wee man 👋🏼

36 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Great result. To go down so early and the team kept their heads up and fought back brilliantly to win. Earlier in the season it would’ve been game over after 40 seconds. Makes a difference having a capable keeper too. 

For being the “best supported team in the league” their fans really are consistently quiet on here. Has 5G or broadband not reached Bonnyrigg yet?!

P.S. Hiya Viking Ton, hiya wee man 👋🏼

He’s currently photoshopping himself in a picture at firhill rather than Celtic park. 

Well just back from the game and thoroughly enjoyed it. I still have yet to see Clyde lose this season and that’s my 5th game if you count the Musselburgh one I saw on TV.

was just behind the goal. Less said about the first minute the better but total balls up. First 25 mins really unimpressed- hoofball  and no composure but gradually Clyde started to improve and look better than arise.

Great performance in second half - super first goal by Jordan Allen and tenacious for the second. He looks sharp.

Well deserved and outside the Bonnyrigg hitting the post they really did not look likely to snatch an equaliser. 

New Dunbar Park is perhaps the most basic ground I have ever been to but strangely I rather liked it. Proper football, no plastic fantastic, but their support were rather quiet. Good to see a good turnout from the Bully Wee and some passion.

Game on now and the momentum is with Clyde and determination like that and the club will survive a near death experience.

Ref was shockingly poor though.  How could he let go that challenge on King (i think) in the first half when he was kicked in the stomach.  Half expected the Bonnyrigg player to Stone Cold Stunner him after the kick. 

That pitch also was nearly T In The Parkesque.

Credit though to both sets of players trying to keep it on the ground. 

Just seen the clip of Scullion taking on the Bonnyrigg fans. I suspect one of their supporters won't be allowed back to the football for quite a while, and that we might be without a player for a few games. Two manky characters having a spit at each other.

It's completely idiotic getting involved in something like that. Hopefully McCall absolutely hammers him.

It's really poor from Scullion and I can see it being more than a few games that he's banned for, which is a pity as he's turned into a really handy wee player for us. The uproar from some Bonnyrigg folk about him spitting is quite funny when it's only in response to being spat at first, but he shouldn't really have been drawn in to going over to their fans in the first instance, never mind retaliating to the initial spit (seriously, what on earth compels someone to do that?!). Hopefully he will get off relatively lightly and learn from it going forward.

Spitting on someone is absolutely disgusting and having been spat on multiple times, I can't fathom how anyone would actually think to spit back at someone. Like something you scroll past on scheme bible or something. Manky, manky behaviour. 

Edited by same_ol_g35