Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

5 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Can anyone please update me as to Bobby Sands current status. I normally hear a weekly update but missed it at the weekend.

Requiring a chicken supper at the earliest available opportunity. 

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Why didn't the SPFL investigate Rangers not making it to the last game on time?

Why didn't they investigate Rangers when they delayed our previous fixture by an additional 30 minutes after already having the game delayed 30 minutes due to fan behaviour?

Why is this game, probably the most logical cancellation out of the lot, the one to be investigated and not say the Aberdeen call off which happened 45 minutes before kick off?

The SPFL are either corrupt as f**k and dance to the tune of the OF or they're incompetent as f**k and dance to the tune of the OF.

About as shambolic as the state of our pitch.

Spot on. Governed by spineless b*****ds..

f**k only knows what will happen after the 'investigation.'

Thank you.

eta. The pitch was playable for Aberdeen, Munro should have been sacked for that fuckwittery.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Why didn't the SPFL investigate Rangers not making it to the last game on time?

Why didn't they investigate Rangers when they delayed our previous fixture by an additional 30 minutes after already having the game delayed 30 minutes due to fan behaviour?

Why is this game, probably the most logical cancellation out of the lot, the one to be investigated and not say the Aberdeen call off which happened 45 minutes before kick off?

The SPFL are either corrupt as f**k and dance to the tune of the OF or they're incompetent as f**k and dance to the tune of the OF.

About as shambolic as the state of our pitch.

Not much that Dundee can do about the weather,  just the spfl trying to look as if they actually do something. 

Not much that Rangers could do about a crash shutting the Tay bridge either.

7 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Would also like to know why there is no 'investigation' into the sectarian bile and offensive chanting everytime either one of them appear.

At the risk of repeating myself, this kind of action will require the majority of clubs to vote in favour of strict liability.

I believe the SFA have invited Hibs’ thoughts on the matter after their recent statement and they are open to looking at it.

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not much that Rangers could do about a crash shutting the Tay bridge either.

You could stop going to St Andrews pre match and have your meals in Tony's diner up St Salvador St.

Rangers were complaining that they were not given prior notice by Dundee that there may be a problem with the pitch.  I’m just wondering what practical significant difference that would have made to the team.

It would appear travelling the 80 miles or so from Glasgow cannot be done on the same day as the match so they would have still had to stay overnight in St Andrews as the pitch was presumably thought to be playable before the heavy overnight rain. 

It seems a pitch inspection earlier in the morning would at best have saved them a journey from St Andrews.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Rangers were complaining that they were not given prior notice by Dundee that there may be a problem with the pitch.  I’m just wondering what practical significant difference that would have made to the team.

It would appear travelling the 80 miles or so from Glasgow cannot be done on the same day as the match so they would have still had to stay overnight in St Andrews as the pitch was presumably thought to be playable before the heavy overnight rain. 

It seems a pitch inspection earlier in the morning would at best have saved them a journey from St Andrews.

You couldn't mark the neck of these chunts with a blow torch. IMO.

20 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

You could stop going to St Andrews pre match and have your meals in Tony's diner up St Salvador St.

Is that run by Magees mate?

I caught the news on the radio earlier and apparently the SPFL think there’s a “scheduling nightmare”. 

Can anyone explain why? After the intentional break, there’s 2 free midweeks. 

Or is it a case of them being terrified of Sevco having a midweek fixture when Celtic don’t?

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Not much that Dundee can do about the weather,  just the spfl trying to look as if they actually do something. 

Must have been some fucking microclimate to generate a monsoon one side of the road and not the other. 

13 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Must have been some fucking microclimate to generate a monsoon one side of the road and not the other. 

How do you know Tannadice was playable?

rangers probably dont give a f**k that this game was postponed...after a tough game midweek and i think a few injuries they were probably happy for the game to be off...but they have to pander to their support and throw out a mock outrage type of statement...gives the bigots something to complain about.