Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

2 hours ago, Andy_AUFC said:

I’m presuming the “alternative solutions” from Rangers were just play the game at Ibrox copy and pasted 10 times. 

The alternative solutions might be in Dundee's junk folder.

Just now, Pens_Dark said:

Wish this patter found it's way to the junk folder.

you really have no shame do you, your clubs is a laughing stock tonight and you've just been fucking doubling down like a fanny all night

12 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

He said that by the research they have done there has been more rainfall than on a 10 year average. This can be attributed to a result of climate change and then he went on to concede that Dundee need to do more to address this. 

Again, why is it relevant to to anything? Every other club in the country is dealing with more rainfall than usual if that's the case, so it's not worth mentioning at all.

Unless he's admitting that Dundee are the only club in Scotland with an outdated drainage system, which is a farcical idea considering part time sides don't have the same problem.

I'm still amazed so many Dundee fans are arse sooking the people who have actively allowed Dens Park to die in this way just to force a stadium move. Decades of memories to your fans literally chucked in the bin so some Americans can build a retail park.

2 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

you really have no shame do you, your clubs is a laughing stock tonight and you've just been fucking doubling down like a fanny all night

Sure you’ll get a bite at some point mate. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Again, why is it relevant to to anything? Every other club in the country is dealing with more rainfall than usual if that's the case, so it's not worth mentioning at all.

Unless he's admitting that Dundee are the only club in Scotland with an outdated drainage system, which is a farcical idea considering part time sides don't have the same problem.

I'm still amazed so many Dundee fans are arse sooking the people who have actively allowed Dens Park to die in this way just to force a stadium move. Decades of memories to your fans literally chucked in the bin so some Americans can build a retail park.

The clue is literally in what he says...you know...the part where he concedes that Dundee need to do more to fix the problem.

Seems to be an awful lot of experienced soil mechanics engineers here tonight. I can tell by their comparison of two different areas of ground and the analysis "the ground over there should have the exact same drainage as that ground over there" Devastating insight. 

9 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

The clue is literally in what he says...you know...the part where he concedes that Dundee need to do more to fix the problem.

Well yes, but why is it only Dundee who have to fix the problem now, when virtually every other club in the country seems unaffected in the same way this season?

4 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Seems to be an awful lot of experienced soil mechanics engineers here tonight. I can tell by their comparison of two different areas of ground and the analysis "the ground over there should have the exact same drainage as that ground over there" Devastating insight. 

An awful lot of Dundee fans simply circling the wagons and letting their club destroy their stadium, simply because they can't criticise their own club.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

An awful lot of Dundee fans simply circling the wagons and letting their club destroy their stadium, simply because they can't criticise their own club.

Again, this is a weird take. For example I said in the Motherwell thread that this is an embarrassing state of affairs and that our fans needed to let the club know that our fans deserved better...away fans too (not rangers). 

1 minute ago, Pens_Dark said:

Again, this is a weird take. For example I said in the Motherwell thread that this is an embarrassing state of affairs and that our fans needed to let the club know that our fans deserved better...away fans too (not rangers). 

Where did I mention you?