Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

7 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

Dundee Fans proud their club is a fucking disgrace and embarrassment. Couldn't make it up  😀

Kim Kardashian Shut Up GIF by GQ

1 minute ago, Pens_Dark said:

Putting him on ignore is a pretty good solution, I find.

What if he posts something insightful though?  You could be missing the chance to increase your footballing knowledge?  

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

So fucking thick he can't even get his username correct.

Should be Arabs R us, not the singular. IMO.

Thank you.

I like it cause its winds you c***s up 😀 you must be the 10th person who has moaned about that.

Just now, Arab_R_us said:

I like it cause its winds you c***s up 😀 you must be the 10th person who has moaned about that.

Ah right, so that's the reason, nothing to do with you being thick as fucking mince then?

Thank you for clarification.

Thank you.

Just now, Shadow Play said:

What if he posts something insightful though?  You could be missing the chance to increase your footballing knowledge?  

what like Dundee are a disgrace and have spunked their money on players instead of getting their pitch fit for purpose because they think they are moving to a pie in the sky stadium ? That insightful enough for you ?.

right , now that i've put the wee team in its place again im off out. See you next week for the next postponement 

👍

5 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

In between trolling I think he'd be too busy eating Lego to post anything insightful..

Poor old arab_r_us. One of the select group of people who look cleverer by not saying anything.

I wonder if the recent Ibrox and Sellick statements are a prelude to demands that:

1 If wee diddy teams cannae control their local weather ALL OLD FIRM GEMMES, HOME AND AWAY, SHOULD BE PLAYED AT IBRIX AND PARKHEID.

2 Old Firm should employ, train and control all refs, linos, fourth officials and VAR operatives. Y'know, even more than we do already.

5 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Poor old arab_r_us. One of the select group of people who look cleverer by not saying anything.

I wonder if the recent Ibrox and Sellick statements are a prelude to demands that:

1 If wee diddy teams cannae control their local weather ALL OLD FIRM GEMMES, HOME AND AWAY, SHOULD BE PLAYED AT IBRIX AND PARKHEID.

2 Old Firm should employ, train and control all refs, linos, fourth officials and VAR operatives. Y'know, even more than we do already.

Not really sure what point 1 has to do with big bad Celtic.

Point 2, we’ve joined forces with Aberdeen to ensure we run the game from all angles.

1 hour ago, Liam899 said:

That’s honestly nonsense. My parents live next to dens road and it’s a clusterfuck of flooding all the time. 

I live next to Dens Road and I disagree.

If you want to take the temperature of Rangurs Man - a Keith Jackson column is the ideal place to do it - things aren't going well:

But the truth of the matter is Dundee’s pitch is a complete and utter cow field and yesterday’s farcical postponement of a match of enormous significance has heaped another pile of steaming dung on the reputation of Scottish football’s top flight

The broadcasters and their cameras were in town for the visit of Rangers, which would have gone ahead last month as originally scheduled if only the playing surface of the Scot Foam Stadium wasn’t more like some kind of filthy, sand-filled soft play area from the third world.

It's hard not to imagine this stuff being typed up in ALL CAPS, scratched into his desk with a screwdriver or slurred at a bored barmaid in a deserted boozer at 11:45pm last night.

22 minutes ago, stressball said:

Not really sure what point 1 has to do with big bad Celtic.

Sellick HAYT PLASTIC PITCHES.

Mind you - they have some at Lennoxtown. It's wee diddy teams' plastic pitches they don't like.

Whole of Scottish football is fucking rattled. 

Pleasing.

Issues with the drainage were discovered after the start of the season. f**k all we can do mid season to rectify it. Will be rectified after the season is over I’m sure. 

Delighted to see the Rainjurz and Utd are the most rattled - 2 clubs with 0 integrity and thick as f**k Fanbases.

Keep the tears coming. 

Thank you. 

13 minutes ago, Swello said:

If you want to take the temperature of Rangurs Man - a Keith Jackson column is the ideal place to do it - things aren't going well:

It's hard not to imagine this stuff being typed up in ALL CAPS, scratched into his desk with a screwdriver or slurred at a bored barmaid in a deserted boozer at 11:45pm last night.

RANGERS AND THE CAMERAS WERE IN TOWN. YOU SHOULD ALL BE THANKFUL FOR THIS.

Hope they come back next week and it's called off again.

50 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

what like Dundee are a disgrace and have spunked their money on players instead of getting their pitch fit for purpose because they think they are moving to a pie in the sky stadium ? That insightful enough for you ?.

right , now that i've put the wee team in its place again im off out. See you next week for the next postponement 

👍

You or any other dab know f**k all about how much we’ve spent on players you should worry about how much your spending on your team and the debt your building up

8 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

Whole of Scottish football is fucking rattled. 

Pleasing.

Issues with the drainage were discovered after the start of the season. f**k all we can do mid season to rectify it. Will be rectified after the season is over I’m sure. 

Delighted to see the Rainjurz and Utd are the most rattled - 2 clubs with 0 integrity and thick as f**k Fanbases.

Keep the tears coming. 

Thank you. 

To be fair, we are all laughing with and at you. Most sane people get that the pitch is goosed and there isn't much that can be done mid season, but equally, probably fair to say Dundee has to take some blame for under investment in it over the years.

All outweighed by the grenade of hilarity its caused from the outrage from 'the people'.

6 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

To be fair, we are all laughing with and at you. Most sane people get that the pitch is goosed and there isn't much that can be done mid season, but equally, probably fair to say Dundee has to take some blame for under investment in it over the years.

All outweighed by the grenade of hilarity its caused from the outrage from 'the people'.

To be fair most Dundee fans are laughing with the rest of Scottish football and at ourselves too. 

It is clear to see there has been the bare minimum done in and around Dens Park and in the case of the pitch this rings true, a new pitch re-laid at the start of the season and several works to the drainage over the years have turned out to be patchwork rather than a holistic solution. That, however, cannot be translated into what Rangers accuse the club of which is negligence. 

Again, I'm not making excuses here but rather providing the context that is true with every other club in this league and in Scottish football but Dundee have to weigh up and balance the ongoing maintenance of their facilities along with providing a team that can challenge on the pitch and retaining their top flight status. That has clearly been imbalanced in this case. 

It's a wider issue that the rest of us pick up the proverbial scraps whilst the big two keep getting their pockets lined generously.