Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

13 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Hopefully this is off as I'll miss it - away to Sorrento on Tuesday.

That's a difficult fixture. Hopefully grind oot a draw and take it back to Dundee?

Hope it's off just to see every single Rainjurs fans head explode in to tiny pieces. Honestly the presence of the Peepul on every social media outlet when they post about Dundee is hilarious and pathetic all at the same time. They have to always feel attacked or like something is against them. 

6 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Hope it's off just to see every single Rainjurs fans head explode in to tiny pieces. Honestly the presence of the Peepul on every social media outlet when they post about Dundee is hilarious and pathetic all at the same time. They have to always feel attacked or like something is against them. 

If someone could please post that Rangers fanny riding a horse I'd be eternally grateful. 

Thankfully it seems Dundee are confident this will go ahead despite the weather warning that's in place so hopefully that will be the case.

Think we've got to start Sima in this one if he is fit enough, while Matondo coming in would also be my preference. I felt we looked dangerous with them either side of the forward yesterday once Clement made the changes. Wright and Silva to drop to the bench.

Edited by AJF

35 minutes ago, AJF said:

Silva to drop to the bench.

at which point the c**t will hold his ankle and scream for a penalty.

Edited by Desp

3 hours ago, AJF said:

Thankfully it seems Dundee are confident this will go ahead despite the weather warning that's in place so hopefully that will be the case.

Think we've got to start Sima in this one if he is fit enough, while Matondo coming in would also be my preference. I felt we looked dangerous with them either side of the forward yesterday once Clement made the changes. Wright and Silva to drop to the bench.

Maybe I spoke too soon. Halliday on SSB saying he doesn’t think it’ll go ahead 🤨 

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Oh well, if Andy Halliday said it...

Well he does have first hand experience playing on it only a couple of days ago so I feel he is probably in a good position to comment on its condition 😂

6 hours ago, AJF said:

Perfect diving conditions for Silva tbh.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Oh well, if Andy Halliday said it...

Will be off until next midweek, the whole of Scotland will moan like f**k and them two claim conspiracies.