46 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Didnt the fans take their shoes off too?  Im at the North end of the East but it looked like it? 

Indeed they did. Apparently there’s a really deep meaning to it, something to do with Ken Bates’ time at Leeds - think our lads were just doing it for a laugh. They do it regularly though. Again, the stewards were doubled over at it. Must’ve been a different shift from the bile they dealt with last week. 

IMG_4016.jpeg

35 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

Indeed they did. Apparently there’s a really deep meaning to it, something to do with Ken Bates’ time at Leeds - think our lads were just doing it for a laugh. They do it regularly though. Again, the stewards were doubled over at it. Must’ve been a different shift from the bile they dealt with last week. 

IMG_4016.jpeg

Indeed and indeed.

All the best for next season my friend.  Genuinely. 

22 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Indeed and indeed.

All the best for next season my friend.  Genuinely. 

Thanks man. The fear I have for next season (and beyond) is genuine. Back to back relegations would not surprise me at all. 

Yesterday was my first visit to Easter Road in I don’t know how long. The place has a mystique that is indescribable. Sitting there knowing that you’re yards away from where Jock Buchanan made history, Napoli getting destroyed 5-0, all that stuff. 

There’s a giant there. 

4 hours ago, mozam76 said:

Thanks man. The fear I have for next season (and beyond) is genuine. Back to back relegations would not surprise me at all. 

Yesterday was my first visit to Easter Road in I don’t know how long. The place has a mystique that is indescribable. Sitting there knowing that you’re yards away from where Jock Buchanan made history, Napoli getting destroyed 5-0, all that stuff. 

There’s a giant there. 

Good man, great post. :)

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

If they hadn't moved to Livi they wouldn't have been playing top flight football to take any fans. 

Well if they'd had £millions spunked on them they might... anyway glad my fishing bait was taken.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

Meadowbank would have taken more fans... :whistle

Tam your one of the good guys on here, EoSFL etc.

Am fae Whitburn,as is quite a few Livi fans.

What happened totally feel for you guys,but we've now a support base from Edinburgh to Salsburgh. 

That wasn't the case in the Meadowbank days.

The support at Firhill for the Scottish Cup tie vs Thistle was phenomenal. 

In.part to a good support from "western" west lothian.

9 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Adam Le Fondre surely has to be our starting #9 going forward? Does far more than Vente.

100% should be offered a new deal at end of season. 

Would also like to see us sign Marcondes, Maolida and Nector on permanent deals. 

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Would also like to see us sign Marcondes, Maolida and Nector on permanent deals. 

Le Fondre is at the arse-end of his career, so it'll necessarily be rather short-term but otherwise, yes. Every time I see him, he's the cleverest player on the pitch. I suspect we'll have trouble affording Emiliano or Maolida, but it would be great to keep them.

3 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Would love to keep them but can’t see it, with the caveat that Triantis isn’t allowed in his own penalty box under any circumstances.

6 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Well if they'd had £millions spunked on them they might... anyway glad my fishing bait was taken.

Back at you chump.

Pity you chucked your club just because it relocated, we'd have benefitted from your massive support adde to ours at Easter rd.