Annan vs Kelty

Another in our run of must win games. With seven games to go still in with a real chance of catching any of the three teams above us,  but a loss tomorrow would I think see Kelty safe.

Been absolutely nothing between these teams so far this season so hopefully lady luck favours us for once. 

Will go for a nervy but deserved home win . 2- 1 .

Mon th Annan! Ca plane pour moi!

12 minutes ago, Hauftimedraw said:

Another in our run of must win games. With seven games to go still in with a real chance of catching any of the three teams above us,  but a loss tomorrow would I think see Kelty safe.

Been absolutely nothing between these teams so far this season so hopefully lady luck favours us for once. 

Looking forward to taking in this one. Always enjoyed Galabank.

We're nearing full strength now so feeling confident. 3.1 Kelty.

Love Galabank also, but the food from the van is howling. Worst burger I've ever tasted, dripping in oil and maximum 2% beef I think. Usual pie stand is class but doesn't take card so ventured to the van..poor choice & was binned after 2 bites 🙈

7 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Love Galabank also, but the food from the van is howling. Worst burger I've ever tasted, dripping in oil and maximum 2% beef I think. Usual pie stand is class but doesn't take card so ventured to the van..poor choice & was binned after 2 bites 🙈

Was it an utter rip off as well or do they just raise the prices for us? 

The phrase a game of two half's was never so true. First half Annan played like Man City,  second half more like Mansfield! 

Thought that when we went three up that game was over but boy  that second half was torture and genuinely could see it ending all square. Credit to Greg Fleming for a wonder stop and Kelty fans must have come away gutted totally dominating after the break.

Still can't believe Wullie Gibson didn't Bury that chance in the last minute after running the length of the pitch .

Any way three points is three points and the other results yesterday couldn't have been predicted by many.  Six games to go so plenty of twists and turns to come...

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/03/2024 at 01:56, Hauftimedraw said:

I agree. And you were right; they won it. I am happy. I am so happy for one other thing: I won first prize in essay writing, but I don't want the whole application. There is one first, which helped me win it. When I wrote the essay, I was not satisfied with it, but when I searched about it, how can I get a good essay at an affordable price? I found this https://ukwritings.com/write-my-essay website called ukwritings. When I ordered there, I got my essay, which I used to write, and mine too, and I made another one. The rest is history. If you also want a professional for your writing help, you are at the right place; you can trust them.

I agree.

Edited by KileyHackett