East Fife v Stranraer (Sat 23/3)

4 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

Cracking finish from Jack for the winner, that might settle him a bit as imo he's been trying too hard to make things happen.

Yes hoping that’s him settled now, we need the Healy of last season if we’re to see the campaign out without Fash!!!

9 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

Cracking finish from Jack for the winner, that might settle him a bit as imo he's been trying too hard to make things happen.

I actually think Jack is a better player this season. Not as many goals, but a wheen of assists. His head is screwed on. He is a terrific team player these days..

51 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I actually think Jack is a better player this season. Not as many goals, but a wheen of assists. His head is screwed on. He is a terrific team player these days..

Yes, you have a point. Maybe I'm just remembering him from last season cutting in and scoring screamers. When he has got into those positions this season they aren't going in, but he has been putting in some high quality crosses lately.