Motherwell v St. Mirren

HT 0-1

Not much in it but we are doing a job on them, so far. Just like both of our goals against Killie, it’s a Greg Kiltie corner that leads to the opener. Nice of the Well defence to leave Fraser alone like that to head it home.

Who knows what the second half holds, we might lose 5-1.

Probably not though. 

4 minutes ago, thomas said:

Fairly even first half for me, we've possibly just edged it but not much in it at all. Need to see the handball by Bair again, it looked like he punched it like a keeper, I could be totally wrong though as I've not seen a clear replay.

I was absolutely amazed it wasn’t given as a pen after some of the handball calls we’ve seen this season. 

Not much in that first half at all. We’ve been really sloppy in possession and conceded an absolutely comical goal (shock!) but had a few good chances that we should have taken. Gent looks like our best hope of creating something, he’s had the better of Strain so far. Olusanya is causing issues though, he looked like a competition winner last season. 

FT 1-1

Meh, more points thrown away on the road. Probably a fair result over the piece.

Feel we miss Kwon in the midfield, no idea why he’s suddenly been bombed out the team.

Just now, Lex said:

FT 1-1

Meh, more points thrown away on the road. Probably a fair result over the piece.

Feel we miss Kwon in the midfield, no idea why he’s suddenly been bombed out the team.

Absolutely this. Has Kwon pumped Robbo’s Mrs?

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ayunga and McMenamin are absolute wastes of a shirt. Truly believe that if Robbo hadn’t paid £250k for McMenamin he wouldn’t be getting a sniff of a game. What an outrageous waste of money. 

Don't think we actually did pay that for McMenamin

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ayunga and McMenamin are absolute wastes of a shirt. Truly believe that if Robbo hadn’t paid £250k for McMenamin he wouldn’t be getting a sniff of a game. What an outrageous waste of money. 

The fee paid for McMenamin was nowhere near £250K.

A point a piece definitely a fair result. Not a game that’ll live long in the memory. Gent was good. That’s about it. 

Edited by dezz

6 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Half that.

Was swaying back towards "Kettlewell out" at half time but after managing to score a goal and get a point against this St Mirren team (the greatest St Mirren team since last season) I feel he has to be given freedom of the town of Motherwell. 

All hail Kettlewell.