Puff Daddy / P Diddy / Sex Traffiker

14 minutes ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

When he was alive?

I understand one cannot libel (or defame, up here) a dead person*, and so can effectively write all sorts of unfounded malicious nonsense about them. If they wrote it whilst he was alive, then he had the opportunity to sue them.

* My knowledge doesn't come from a particularly reliable source, to be fair; it was a Rangers supporting colleague who claimed Rangers fans can sing anything they like about Jock Stein.

Yep, they wrote it when he was alive.  I don't think they wrote that he had raped women but that he was renowned for sexually harrassing the young female staff at Harrods.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Yep, they wrote it when he was alive.  I don't think they wrote that he had raped women but that he was renowned for sexually harrassing the young female staff at Harrods.

Interesting. He certainly had the means to sue, so by not doing so it could be regarded as a tacit admission of guilt.

https://t.co/ptOzwPhrfm

I had honestly forgotten about Michael Cole, erstwhile spokesman for Fayed. What a simpering little p***k he was/is.

The article also reminds me of the recent podcast series on Neil Gaiman, who had his “people” write up NDAs for women who later accused Gaiman of harassment and/or exploitation and assault. Lots of people are happy clocking the hours covering up these things.

3 minutes ago, Silvio Tattiescone said:

Dildo Race

I wonder whose job it is to research the ‘average length of a commercially sold dildo’.

”So what do you do for a living?”

”Oh I research the average length of commercially sold dildos.”

Also what is a ‘non-commercially sold’ dildo?

This is the problem with having stupid amounts of money. You really do start to think that you are invincible and untouchable. Along comes the woke brigade and the sue culture becomes ramped up to the max. There will be more, and probably worse, allegations against others, coming soon to a courtroom near you!