Brother Beaton v Celtic: Apr 7th - 12:00

4 minutes ago, stressball said:

Video evidence shows him scuffing the ball 🤷🏻‍♂️

If you have a bug bearer it should be about VAR in general because no way is a ref going to be able to look at that and not award it when it’s a clear boot to the knee. Nothing to do with what team it happens against a ref is always giving that. 

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Not really. 4 behind with a game in hand. It's not as if Celtic are untouchable either. 

And a game at  parkhead?  league was done today at 90mins mate.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

If you have a bug bearer it should be about VAR in general because no way is a ref going to be able to look at that and not award it when it’s a clear boot to the knee. Nothing to do with what team it happens against a ref is always giving that. 

I’m not going to die on a hill over it, maybe my view on it is being skewed by the fact Silva went down screaming every time the wind blew or anyone came anywhere near him.

Edited by stressball

Just now, stressball said:

I’m not go going to die on a hill over it, maybe my view on it is being skewed by the fact Silva went down screaming every time the wind blew or anyone came anywhere near him.

You’re completely right about him diving but VAR is designed for these decisions to be black and white and it’s clear to see there is a kick to the knee. I don’t know how much football people have been watching of late if they actually believed a ref wasn’t going to give that.

19 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Why do so many of yous non old firm fans care anyway ?  Nothing better to do this beautiful Sunday ? 

Everyone loves a ‘circus freak show’. Laughing is good for the soul.

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

thats the second time this weekend I have seen this (both from you?)  Is it deliberate?

Heard bugbear many times but never bugbearer..........maybe I am being whooooshed?

Fcuk, that game had absolutely everything. 

Silva,  Clement needs to have a word with him and tell him to stop rolling about the place, it's embarrassing.  

Plenty of noise from the fans but the song about the razor gang leader needs stopped.

Terrible in the first half and a hell of a lot better in the second half, the changes worked and I'm a bit disappointed that we dropped points.

Some of our defending though was abysmal. 

1 minute ago, Caledonian1 said:

thats the second time this weekend I have seen this (both from you?)  Is it deliberate?

Heard bugbear many times but never bugbearer..........maybe I am being whooooshed?

It was a typo 

8 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

And a game at  parkhead?  league was done today at 90mins mate.

You think more highly of Celtic than I do then. 

I don’t think the game had absolutely everything - was exciting at the end but pish for large spells, particularly trying to watch rangers string a few passes together in first half.