Brother Beaton v Celtic: Apr 7th - 12:00

I mentioned it earlier but what an impact Sima had when coming on. For someone that has played pretty exclusively on the left, he looked very dangerous on the right.

If Matondo also continues to threaten from the left then we could have two big players available for the run in.

45 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

All 3 VAR decisions today were soft but correct

Not according to your manager. He slavered that the Goldson elbow was not a pen.

The baldy eejit.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

Getting the ball is subjective if he never changed its course in any meaningful way. The ball was still going in the direction Silva played it and he would’ve got on the end of it regardless of the Johnston* touch

It’s not subjective at all, AJgot the ball and Lawrence didn’t which makes them different. You cannot view them in the same way.

You can argue Silva might have gotten the ball first which is debatable as CCV looked like he may intercept however Silva made his decision to not try get the ball and to dive. 

Just now, AJF said:

Really? It just means I’m used to writing it that way and it’s sort of second nature at this point.

You’ve never noticed a Johnstone, Johnston or Johnson? Do you call every Stuart a Stewart, every McDonald a Macdonald or every Thompson a Thomson?

Just now, Jinky67 said:

It’s not subjective at all, AJgot the ball and Lawrence didn’t which makes them different. You cannot view them in the same way.

You can argue Silva might have gotten the ball first which is debatable as CCV looked like he may intercept however Silva made his decision to not try get the ball and to dive. 

Silva made a rip roaring c**t of himself today.

2 minutes ago, Ooooft. said:

Not according to your manager. He slavered that the Goldson elbow was not a pen.

The baldy eejit.

Did he aye?

This is what he actually said.

Just now, Ooooft. said:

Said it wasn’t a penalty. Plain and simple. Must have looked at it again.

The baldy eejit.

I think I’ll stick with the above video, with quotes like:

“I know with the rule it’s a penalty now”

and

“It’s a penalty, so I’ve nothing to say about the decision of the referee or VAR” 

Just now, AJF said:

I think I’ll stick with the above video, with quotes like:

“I know with the rule it’s a penalty now”

and

“It’s a penalty, so I’ve nothing to say about the decision of the referee or VAR” 

He changed his mind when he either got another look at it or was told he was talking shite.

The baldy eejit.

Just now, Ooooft. said:

He changed his mind when he either got another look at it or was told he was talking shite.

The baldy eejit.

Even if that were the case then, do you just attribute his first quote to him, and just ignore the second ones?

He is agreeing with you that it’s a penalty, yet you’re upset that he may have changed his mind about the decision?

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Even if that were the case then, do you just attribute his first quote to him, and just ignore the second ones?

He is agreeing with you that it’s a penalty, yet you’re upset that he may have changed his mind about the decision?

Yes. Because he’s an eejit. And he’s baldy. Like you and @bennett

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

‘mon son. Stand by your initial decision. You’re not adding to things here. Catch ye the morra…

But jinky keeps biting, low lying fruit and all that.. Fine. I’m going. Night dad.

2 minutes ago, Ooooft. said:

Yes. Because he’s an eejit. And he’s baldy. Like you and @bennett

That’s it, play the man rather than the ball when you realise you’ve fucked it 🤣

I also prefer follicly challenged