Stenhousemuir -vs- East Fife (Saturday 6 April 2024)

7 hours ago, THE_warrior said:

Does anyone know if like peterhead it will be all the fans in the terracing or will there be some sort of "barrier" in the form of a single strand of tape.

Just be glad it’s no Clyde yous are playing 

Hoping for a Stenny win. Partly to get the title confirmed but mostly just to pump the breaks on the East Fife juggernaut. Given our position, it would be preferable they pitch up to Hamilton in a few weeks with nothing to play for.

1 hour ago, Clyde_MM said:

Hoping for a Stenny win. Partly to get the title confirmed but mostly just to pump the breaks on the East Fife juggernaut. Given our position, it would be preferable they pitch up to Hamilton in a few weeks with nothing to play for.

Even if Stenhousemuir have nothing to play for by this stage of the season, I imagine everyone associated with the club will want to avenge the 6-1 defeat to Clyde in February.

No mercy!

2 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Even if Stenhousemuir have nothing to play for by this stage of the season, I imagine everyone associated with the club will want to avenge the 6-1 defeat to Clyde in February.

No mercy!

Is that you guys making a kinda promise to turn round and bend over for us on Saturday???

We’ll take it!!!

6 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

No mercy!

No mercy? None? Wow, rude!

Gutted to be missing this one as out of the country- after 40 years you couldn’t write it. Just Do It boys and me and the family will be watching on the laptop - may even be tears of joy if we can just get over the line. Saying that there are many other Managers I would prefer to be up against than the  bunnet  COYW👍👏👏

Same (winning) line-up for the third game in a row since the enforced absence of Fash, no complaints and good to see Brogan Walls starting his comeback after being assaulted and then withdrawn in the same game Fash was similarly cudgelled and abused!!!

Congratulations Stenny on a well-deserved first-ever title.

Crawled over the line - but the hard work was done in the first half of the season.

Here's hoping for a nice long spell in League One for one of the best-run clubs in Scottish football.

Congrats Stenny. Having a Clyde Director and Clyde Media Manager was the difference this year. If only we could work out how to do it ourselves.....

All (internal) sniping aside, being able to celebrate a championship, especially your first, at any level is a wonderful thing and is to be treasured. Enjoy your weekend, nobody can take it away from you.