Edinburgh City Vs Montrose

Great result although soft spot for Montrose. Thought you played really well against us, and very few teams have came to the stadium and had a go. If you keep the nucleus of team you’ll be back up next season. Best of luck!!

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

When you think a top of the table East of Scotland League clash might be a better spectacle and miss a City win...

Me too!

It's something when you're not interested in going to see your team, as you just assume they'll get beat again!

Here we are though,  and what a throughly miserable season it's been!

Wouldn't wish it on any other teams supporters. (Well, maybe 2, or 3 exceptions!)

As for the actual result, Big well done to the lads that won that game! 👏 

They've done very well  this year to represent our wee club. 👍 

I think we have broken Montrose 

worst form in the league now 

Gotten 2 points from the last 5 games and even Edinburgh has better form now Because of that result and I never expected to say that 

well done Edinburgh hope your financial troubles get sorted out

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Hisingdoon said:

I think we have broken Montrose 

worst form in the league now 

Gotten 2 points from the last 5 games and even Edinburgh has better form now Because of that result and I never expected to say that 

well done Edinburgh hope your financial troubles get sorted out

Don't flatter yourself. Our form was dipping before the Falkirk game. Since then we have had a draw and a loss, so you seem to be misinformed.

Edited by Brummo

6 minutes ago, Brummo said:

Don't flatter yourself. Our form was dipping before the Falkirk game. Since then we have had a draw and a loss, so you seem to be misinformed.

I think if we hadn’t Beaten you as hard as we did then your form might have recovered after that but who knows 

Fair play to Edinburgh - the league table doesn't lie, but I don't think they've been as bad as their points tally suggests and a tough season giving the kids experience might set them up okay for L2 if they stay afloat. 

Poor result for us, and makes the path to 4th place a lot more awkward. We badly need Alloa to win the Saturday Telefios game IMO regardless of what happens to us at LP. 

Edited by Scorge