Dundee v Motherwell - 6th April

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Repeating the same point doesn't make it any truer.

It's been explained ad nauseum but you clearly are dumber than a bag of hammers to grasp  the concepts.

what that Dundee are a joke, yeah your right should stop saying it 😀

This is all a bit embarassing, the only game in Scotland today in doubt.

SPFL should have acted sooner and instructed Dundee that the games today and Wednesday should be played at neutral venues.

10 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Their should be national stadium in Stirling reserved for these sort of occasions

The Albion game is on but we could have played after

Just now, Hendo said:

SPFL should have acted sooner and instructed Dundee that the games today and Wednesday should be played at neutral venues.

Mate, its the only game in Dundee thats in doubt, all the kids fitba is on

25 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

In what way does it blame the referee?

It's a statement of fact that the referee has asked for another inspection.

In any case you are hardly in a position to lecture with that fucking tattie field at McDiarmid.

You didn't have to mention the referee at all, Motherwell managed it.

Whataboutery is shite, but we've not had a single game called off due to our pitch this season, after spending 6 figures resolving potential issues last Summer. How much have Dundee spent on the Dens pitch in the last few years?

If you end up homeless with your new stadium still not built for the next 2 seasons, that'll come at a cost.

3 minutes ago, Hendo said:

When is “sooner”?

Our pitch was deemed playable earlier in the week. You’d be setting a dangerous precedent moving a game on the basis of something that might happen. 

Edited by The Master

It’s absolutely brilliant watching Boredom and this random Arab jumping up and down shouting “punish them, punish them”

Bitterness ripping out of every pore. 

Short memories as well as I’m certain not too long ago there was a problem corner in Tannadice that saw numerous games called off in a season and McDiarmid is basically arable land better suited for tatties. 

Dens as recently as 3/4 years ago was an exemplar pitch - yes it now has some issues - but 2 of the 4 call offs were named storms where games were off up and down the country. 2 additional call offs are hardly the end of the world, 3 is annoying but not unprecedented 

Just now, The Master said:

When is “sooner”?

Our pitch was deemed playable earlier in the week. You’d be setting a dangerous precedent moving a game on the basis of a weather forecast. 

They should have called it on Thursday. Its nothing to do with the weather, its to do with a pitch that is nowhere close to good enough. 

Dundee fans on here are generally sound in any interaction I've had with them so I have no axe to grind whatsoever.

But I'd be saying to anyone considering going to this game, home and away fans, not to bother.

This is scandalous, unprofessional and  dreadful way to treat paying customers of both sides.

The sooner clubs realise this the better.

1 minute ago, Der Panzer said:

It’s absolutely brilliant watching Boredom and this random Arab jumping up and down shouting “punish them, punish them”

I'm not saying you should be punished, just that if there's further postponements this season then you will be.

I know @thisGRAEME touched on it but at the time I was thinking "why the f**k is there a pitch inspection on Thursday".

Imagine being a part time ref and having to be in Dundee all day today. 

55 minutes ago, AJF said:

And if today’s game and Wednesday’s game go ahead as planned, they will be completed at the same time. If they don’t, that is nothing to do with how the SPFL have scheduled the fixtures.

Just stop.