Junior Takeover

3 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

We will soon find out if it's true or not ? Hopefully I am talking pish and making things up !

So, let me get this straight.

If it's not true you must have made it up, but you don't know if you're making it up or not? 🤦‍♂️

How can this be classed as a fully inclusive pyramid system when the SFA slam the door shut halfway through the season on progressive clubs trying to gain a licence? 

No more licences being granted tough titty behaviour doesn't strike me as a proper pyramid structure as I know my own club in particular have been bending over backwards to achieve our licence  .

Just now, Casper Wilson said:

But, obviously if I was him, that's what I would say anyway. 🤔

Well I'd hope that someone running for League President and looking to represent all clubs wouldn't be going around telling porkies ... or indeed slagging off member clubs on forums. 

Just now, BANKIEBILL said:

Well I'd hope that someone running for League President and looking to represent all clubs wouldn't be going around telling porkies ... or indeed slagging off member clubs on forums. 

My thoughts exactly. 

1 hour ago, BANKIEBILL said:

He slagged off the entire WOS league on Facebook!

4 hours ago, wow-wee said:

As I've been told not to spoil the junior cup thread and move over here .

Why does the pro junior West club's need to press gang the club's who wish not to enter the junior cup by putting a motion forward at the AGM to make it mandatory that every wosfl must play in the junior cup?

What do they hope to achieve by this ? All it's going to do is cause unrest between club's and fans and all the good work the wosfl have done in its short history will quickly turn sour and we will end up back to where we were just before the old West region juniors folded a region full of infighting amongst club's which is not good for anyone going forward.

Run a raffle and let supporters play in it or something if they do. Cant see it getting through but they’ll continue the madness of giving it priority. 

2 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

How can this be classed as a fully inclusive pyramid system when the SFA slam the door shut halfway through the season on progressive clubs trying to gain a licence? 

No more licences being granted tough titty behaviour doesn't strike me as a proper pyramid structure as I know my own club in particular have been bending over backwards to achieve our licence  .

Agree, Beith should be allowed to apply for a license, utter guff that the door isnt open yet.