Livingston v Aberdeen - 06/04/24

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Why should people "get over it"? It's truly shit and nine times out of ten it makes for a shit match. 

Because it is 6 seasons, and before ours it was Killie and Accies getting it, most of the moans are based on generic pish that would get destroyed with proper research too.

44 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Because it is 6 seasons, and before ours it was Killie and Accies getting it, most of the moans are based on generic pish that would get destroyed with proper research too.

It's not artificial pitches in general, it's Livi's artificial pitch that's shit. Killie, Montrose, Falkirk, Stenhousemuir, of ones I've seen fairly recently, are all fine.

8 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I was waiting for a red card to be given for that.

Maybe worked out for the best, we usually get gallus when we play against teams getting a player sent off, pushing forward more, and our shite defence gets exposed even more.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Why should people "get over it"? It's truly shit and nine times out of ten it makes for a shit match. 

A fine description that hopefully ends the pitch arguing. 
Hope they enjoy the championship but never win it. 

18 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Incidentally, no way the Aberdeen goal should’ve been disallowed

MacKay playing everyone on.

The SFA refusing to release footage of the lines from the VAR….. 

watched the goal when I got home after the game strange that they’re not showing the lines because he looked on side 

1 hour ago, 1GregStewart said:

A fine description that hopefully ends the pitch arguing. 
Hope they enjoy the championship but never win it. 

Don't need to win it, just finish in the top 4 and win the play offs like we did 7 seasons ago. Hopefully the vote is in favour of keeping plastic pitches and we come back up to see heads gone comments on our pitch. I'd actually enjoy looking forward to that as much as playing top flight football.

1 hour ago, Arnie said:

watched the goal when I got home after the game strange that they’re not showing the lines because he looked on side 

I don’t think there will be “lines” as there’s a cluster of players, making it difficult to get accurate lines.

VAR has guessed. Only the SFA can’t admit that. 

Aberdeen should make it awkward for the SFA & demand to see their footage, which they’re entitled to do. 

On field decision should’ve stood