Ayr ⚫βšͺ vs Morton πŸ”΅βšͺ - 09/04/24

1 hour ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

You’re a classy guy Dougie..

Last time she ever compliments a man on his chinos

2 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I didn’t have Imrie down as a progressive type. His Ned anger transcends gender, religion and colour.Β 
He should be congratulated rather than mocked.

2 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Imrie - what a fvcking moron, the kind of guy who's had a few on a Friday night and decides he can take anyone. That'll look good on yer CV, ya dick.Β 

It looks like he spoke about 3 words to her. But he’s suddenly a misogynistic headcase in the eyes of any bleating heart seeking any possible opportunity for a cheap shot. Get a grip, people.

Jesus wept...

She's walking in behind him, says something, he responds (as far as I can make out) with 'What's that? Whit you saying? You've got too much tae fkn say for yerself'.

And the Twitter account it's on appears to have been set up specifically for this purpose.

Grow the f**k up.

I don't think Dougie Imrie has done much wrong there, hands in his pockets, keeping a distance and saying that she has too much to say for herself isn't some vile misogynistic act.Β  The reaction of everyone else around not getting involved tells it's own story.Β Β 

I think he’s probably lucky the linesman is quick on it, who knows what happens all round if he doesn’t in terms of how aggressive it can lookΒ if he’s doesn’t. No idea what has been said, but you don’t want to be seen walking up towards her swearing in what can be perceived as an intimidating manner.Β 
Β 

Nothing to do with Tuesday anyway. Just pump them Ayr.Β 

1 hour ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Jesus wept...

She's walking in behind him, says something, he responds (as far as I can make out) with 'What's that? Whit you saying? You've got too much tae fkn say for yerself'.

And the Twitter account it's on appears to have been set up specifically for this purpose.

Grow the f**k up.

Oh aye, Imrie is a classy guy who would always rise above any wind-ups? I think it's you who needs to grow up, sonny.Β 

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

The rain hasn’t come to much yet, bit drizzly but I don’t think it’s anywhere near putting the game off levels.Β 

Raining lots tonight, but has rained lots every day for what feels like since January... think if it was last season and we still had the old pitch we'd really be struggling to get home games on with the amount of rainfall this winter

1 hour ago, Rb123 said:

Raining lots tonight, but has rained lots every day for what feels like since January... think if it was last season and we still had the old pitch we'd really be struggling to get home games on with the amount of rainfall this winter

I don’t really remember rain ever being an issue at Somerset. Ice on the other hand….

A bit of a do about nothing.

Looks like a sting to me.

Has a jibe and mate is on hand to record.

Could have done with getting a better quality of mobile phoneΒ 

Edited by Paisley Ton
Improvement

16 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

A bit of a do about nothing.

Looks like a sting to me.

Has a jibe and mate is on hand to record.

Could have done with getting a better quality of mobile phoneΒ 

Regardless of what was said, it’s bizarre to say it’s a sting or, the twitter account was set up just to publish the video.Β 
Β 

The video shows what it shows, you can’t blame the camera or the internet for it existingΒ