Ayr ⚫⚪ vs Morton 🔵⚪ - 09/04/24

Just now, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

You're having an absolutely laugh 😂 Bryden just runs into Baird 

Definitely jabs his head at him

3 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

You should try to get a job in 1 of the many ‘sauna’s’. Or just do ‘Only Fans’ and avoid golden showers.

Fair play on your heartfelt advice SM, you're obviously well-versed in such matters. But since I'm an innocent Ayrshire laddie (Girvan) I have no clue what ye're on aboot. My last sauna was in Finland (a wee lassie called Sanna, another story for another day), my only 'OnlyFans' involvement is my monthly MCT contribution, and my only knowledge  of any 'Golden Showers' is when Simon Cowell presses that big f**k-off button to propel his latest victim to 5-minute glory followed by long-term oblivion. As said - fair play lad.

Kind regards from Somerset Park. (I'm the one wearing the blue & white hat).

How Logan Chalmers hasn’t seen red in that first half is beyond me. Oakley booked for a nothing foul, Chalmers flying into Gillespie with an elbow then a minute later commits a cynical foul, no yellows shown for either of them :lol: 

Two teams who've offered absolutely bugger all from open play with two defences who can't defend set pieces. Ours was a great delivery from Garrity tbf which whipped too late for Clarke to be able to leave his line, but still not sure about the marking. Ayr's looked like non-existent marking from down this end.

2 minutes ago, Scosha said:

How Logan Chalmers hasn’t seen red in that first half is beyond me. Oakley booked for a nothing foul, Chalmers flying into Gillespie with an elbow then a minute later commits a cynical foul, no yellows shown for either of them :lol: 

An utterly wild take. 

3 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Steaming 

5 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Too think Morton fans getting riled when opposition fans call them big bad Morton. 

Nope. Everyone hates us, and we're 100% comfortable with that.

5 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

Fair play on your heartfelt advice SM, you're obviously well-versed in such matters. But since I'm an innocent Ayrshire laddie (Girvan) I have no clue what ye're on aboot. My last sauna was in Finland (a wee lassie called Sanna, another story for another day), my only 'OnlyFans' involvement is my monthly MCT contribution, and my only knowledge  of any 'Golden Showers' is when Simon Cowell presses that big f**k-off button to propel his latest victim to 5-minute glory followed by long-term oblivion. As said - fair play lad.

Kind regards from Somerset Park. (I'm the one wearing the blue & white hat).

Dumfries and Galloway in my eyes. A complete hovel 

We need to get more balls into the box as the Ayr defence is a bit of a shambles with cross balls and set pieces. 

We sat back on a 1-0 lead, which I kind of understand, but we need to get that 2nd goal now