We've not actually had a game called off at home yet this season, have we?

A few (Peterhead especially) must've been very touch and go. But I'd be surprised and disappointed if this was called off. It's been a bit rainy at times, but nothing serious. And it's been really mild.

2 hours ago, Fast_Action said:

Steering this back to football (and yes, the Bowling Club is great), that we will be without Liam Scullion will not help us. he has played well in his last few outings.  

Aye not great but we knew this was coming.

Think we should have Kabia back from suspension, though I'd prefer Scullion given the surface might call for more graft than flashy football.

Is the live stream available here in the UK? Clyde sight says overseas but DTV suggests it is freely available! Can anyone answer?

Edited by chas
spelling

7 minutes ago, chas said:

Is the live stream available here in the UK? Clyde sight says overseas but DTV suggests it is freely available! Can anyone answer?

You need a vpn to watch inside the UK.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

It's absolutely lashing down in the Vale, but we always get the weather a bit worse here due to the valley.

I'm hoping that the ref doesnt fancy it this afternoon so that I can watch the national, but it'll probably be playable.

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Pissing down here too but surely if there's any doubt they'd have called something by now. 

Expected to stop within the next half hour or so too. Given two of our previous meetings this season have been victims of extreme weather of Biblical proportions, a bit of heavy rain’s nothing!