1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I think I might lose the rag if I have to watch Hogarth kick the ball straight into the air again.

I can't wait until the second half where he punts it straight out repeatedly just to balance it out 

Quite why we continued punting the ball in the air will never be known but thank f**k that 45 is over and there's been no damage done. Hopefully we look to pass the ball and shoot at some point in the second half. 

3 minutes ago, Clarko_son said:

I can't wait until the second half where he punts it straight out repeatedly just to balance it out 

This is exactly what I’m thinking will happen.

We’ve done very well to go in at 0-0 playing into that wind and we even had a few semi decent chances to score. Some of our players are seriously struggling to adapt - Hogarth with his punts straight into the air and Lennon with his constant cross field rakers that are just dying in the air and causing us all sorts of bother. 

Shoot on sight in the second half please Sons.

Getting to half-time at 0-0 is about as good an outcome as we could've hoped for given the conditions. Although we looked good early on and put together some really nice stuff when the ball wasn't going into orbit.

Looking forward to the wind machine being turned off at half-time.

Every time we broke on the deck during the first half we looked dangerous. If Clyde couldn't score despite Hogarth trying desperately to make them do so in the first half then hopefully we come out guns blazing second half