Ross County v Rangers

43 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Yeah. He did at the post match SkyTV interviews pitch side.

He probably was more angry than even your angriest supporters at full time.

I’m sure he regrets not shaking hands at the end of the match. 

He had a chance to apologise in his Sky interview when it was mentioned but instead said he had to get in to see his players,. In this came across as a bad lower. Sky then showed the stage managed (Rangers PR?) hand shake after the interview. Getting a bit pissed off with Sky making no comment on the sectarian singing in Old firm matches which was particularly bad today, and to give Bennett his due he called it out,

Rangers fans were worried after the postponement of going four points behind Celtic by Saturday evening, the terrible advantage Celtic have. Shocking!!

All Rangers had to do was turn up for this and the 3 points would have been gift wrapped for them, since County have never beaten them ever and are 2nd bottom of the league, what happened???? 🤣

25f2f40fbdcc0e9cba57fdeed8a2.thumb.jpg.ad8690166fcec54d3bad7cf0e61938d9.jpg

3 minutes ago, Rael Rover said:

He had a chance to apologise in his Sky interview when it was mentioned but instead said he had to get in to see his players,. In this came across as a bad lower. Sky then showed the stage managed (Rangers PR?) hand shake after the interview. Getting a bit pissed off with Sky making no comment on the sectarian singing in Old firm matches which was particularly bad today, and to give Bennett his due he called it out,

Staged managed handshake, "see his players" my arse, they were on the field still.

1 minute ago, Rael Rover said:

He had a chance to apologise in his Sky interview

Good point. I was too busy laughing firstly at the result and then his “I’m not making excuses but Dundees pitch is to blame” comment so never listened to his full interview.
My apologies.

8 minutes ago, Rael Rover said:

It was shocking singing, worst of the worst of all teams which is why I hate them the most!!

You are all very fucking welcome by the way...apparently it is Dundee's fault Rangers got pumped today. 

Amazing how they didn't take the first available date to rearrange the game as it would hinder their preparations against Celtic, yet now somehow the fact we didn't play them on Wednesday hindered their preparations here 🤔

Make up your fucking mind Baldemort. 

2 minutes ago, Sonam said:

I see you are a proper Mathematician!!!

Incorrect, I am not a mathematician at all. 

I see you incorrectly use exclamation marks.