Kelty vs Stirling

40 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

I just love watching us , win, lose or draw (no so much losing) , walking into our tidy wee ground which from 40 year ago when I went to my first Kelty game is a world apart but the feelings still the same, from watching boys your dad would be having pints with in the club to watching what we have now still gives me the same buzz on a Saturday , put your hand out and you can touch the players and as often seen in the good old days supporters sticking their legs through the railings to trip a player up awe the banter , you can stick the so called big teams up your erse for me 😂😂

🤣🤣🤣

Brilliant 👏 👏 

I started off at old Annfield in 1973 right through to Forthbank at present 

Players like George Young in goals..Matty Mcphee...Rab Duffin...Billy Steele.....Micky Lawson...Stewart Carr were my 1st memories...I was a bino from that day 

The stand behind the goals..the wooden pie hut going on fire several times a season...I've still got the scar from a rocket fuelled temperature bovril (aka oxo cube) the red ash around the outside...red railings...Neil Diamond over the tannoy system (better than the present one at Forthbank) the clubhouse & changing rooms.... Bob Shankly as manager 🤣

Being a ball boy ⚽️ 

Brilliant times...wouldn't change any of it...seen some great players & goalscorers.... Steele...Colquhoun..Brogan...Watters...Snodgrass...Carrick are all different but fantastic service to the club 👏 

Great times under Alex Smith..... Allan Moore was brilliant for us.... laterally & presently Darren Young 

What's not to love about your local boyhood teams whoever they are 

Bino's for me always 🇵🇪 💪

Edited by Beepee67

19 minutes ago, Beepee67 said:

🤣🤣🤣

Brilliant 👏 👏 

Players like George Young in goals..Matty Mcphee...Rab Duffin...Billy Steele.....Micky Lawson...Stewart Carr were my 1st memories...I was a bino from that day 

The stand behind the goals..the wooden pie hut going on fire several times a season...I've still got the scar from a rocket fuelled temperature bovril (aka oxo cube) the red ash around the outside...red railings...Neil Diamond over the tannoy system (better than the present one at Forthbank) the clubhouse & changing rooms.... Bob Shankly as manager 🤣

Being a ball boy ⚽️ 

Brilliant times...wouldn't change any of it...seen some great players & goalscorers.... Steele...Colquhoun..Brogan...Watters...Snodgrass...Carrick are all different but fantastic service to the club 👏 

Great times under Alex Smith..... Allan Moore was brilliant for us.... laterally & presently Darren Young 

Class post neeb 

4 hours ago, Beepee67 said:

🤣🤣🤣

Brilliant 👏 👏 

Being a ball boy ⚽️ 

Since the late 80s at Annfield for me.

John Brogan scored the winner in my first ever game.

Some great memories there.

9 hours ago, WattersIsGod said:

Since the late 80s at Annfield for me.

John Brogan scored the winner in my first ever game.

Some great memories there.

Mid 80s grass Annfield for me then the plastic/sand pitch. Missed some seasons due to work but back regular at Forthbank for a while now.

12 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Go Forth and Multiply.

I am currently in talks with the club, regards sponsorship/renaming the stadium.

My last and final word work on this theme, within the topic.

SPERMBANK

2 minutes ago, Dumb yatt said:

I am currently in talks with the club, regards sponsorship/renaming the stadium.

SPERMBANK

W*nker 😋

26 minutes ago, SA45 said:

What's the verdict on Kelty catering? I'm having lunch on the way so might make it a light one if the pies are quailty?

I hope they have electricity to heat them up this week...last time earlier in the season it was cold...think she heated it up with her fag lighter or the torch on her phone 🤔

On 11/04/2024 at 20:03, Bairn in Exile said:

Go Forth and Multiply.

SPERMBANK

Heard this morning that Rudi M had play for his club (DL) and scored a scorcher. Could be his time.

On the 25th minute mark, Rudi Molotnikov broke the deadlock having latched onto a smart pass from Hamilton before sidestepping a Dunfermline defender and striking the ball into the top far corner. 

Edited by Dumb yatt

1 hour ago, WattersIsGod said:

Pretty nothing first half other than Mark Weir doing his best Blair Currie impression for the goal.

Nice little ground.. shame about the weather

Stinking weather. Felt we deserved the three points but not too much in it.

Rubbish conditions. Few clear chances.

Game decided by a mistake.

We created very little and are starting to look in trouble.

My confidence is starting to ebb.

Special mention for an absolutely dreadful refereeing performance 

Only good bit of play the whole game resulted in the goal , weather was a bit mental and played a major part in the spectacular event we all just witnessed , Stirling looked threatening first 10/15 but then we got into the game and I'd like to say probably just deserved it but probably just biased to be fair , great 3 points for us , could we make the promotion playoffs , could we ?? 

Molotnikov did nothing for me to suggest he's going to be useful in a battle.

The changes made little difference for me.

We really aren't creating a lot of chances and we aren't getting many from set pieces.

We defended a bit better than last week but that's not saying much.

If you asked me who our man of the match was I'd be struggling.

44 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

Molotnikov did nothing for me to suggest he's going to be useful in a battle.

The changes made little difference for me.

We really aren't creating a lot of chances and we aren't getting many from set pieces.

We defended a bit better than last week but that's not saying much.

If you asked me who our man of the match was I'd be struggling.

Offord might be the only one to get pass marks but certainly not great. Special mention to McPake for whining constantly at the linesman and doing his trademark stepover's down a blind alley.

Stirling: 4/10

Pies: 7/10