Stranraer vs Dumbarton

Match Outcome  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Match Outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/04/24 at 13:59

1 hour ago, Nowhereman said:

Not sure how Stranraer didn’t win that. The shot from Grant Gallagher that spinned off the post and ran along the line just summed up the luck that teams at the bottom get

Unreal had the gopros on behind the goals felt like lobbing them so many times. Some amount of clear cut chances missed by Stranraer. Watch out fir highlights. Ben Armour will be having nightmares about this game.

21 minutes ago, Blue1870 said:

Unreal had the gopros on behind the goals felt like lobbing them so many times. Some amount of clear cut chances missed by Stranraer. Watch out fir highlights. Ben Armour will be having nightmares about this game.

It's probably about time Ben Armour had a nightmare against us tbf.

3 hours ago, May Rckinnon said:

I mean no harm Dumbarton fans, but I absolutely had Stranraer on my coupon & the buggers humped it.

That'll learn ye. Glad we did.

About time Stranraer struggled to score against us, especially Ben Armour. Glad I couldn't make it today though. All that way for a 0-0 is horrendous.

Anyway, another clean sheet and another point.

1 hour ago, Blue1870 said:

Yip. The header he put over from six yards was some miss

Enjoy the commentator stating it's simply God who has stopped Stranraer winning games this year and not in fact their piss poor finishing. Really good highlights though, we looked a bit shaky at the back but still kept a clean sheet so can't complain too much. Good to see Orsi looking sharp too. 

Not being there when Kalvin Orsi scored a prime Maradona goal would be a very safe second in the most iconic DFC moments I've missed. Extremely glad Budinauckas made that save :lol:

Aye, I think a draw was probably a fair result, watching those highlights. There wasn't much in it really. Aggy was, understandably, exaggerating how dominant Stranraer were. I watched his interview first, but don't think they were deserving of the 3 points. They did have a couple of good chances but players like Ben Armour and Grant Gallacher are probably the reason they sit 2nd bottom at this stage.

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Enjoy the commentator stating it's simply God who has stopped Stranraer winning games this year and not in fact their piss poor finishing. Really good highlights though, we looked a bit shaky at the back but still kept a clean sheet so can't complain too much. Good to see Orsi looking sharp too. 

I found that hilarious too. They just don't have enough quality in key areas. A decent forward would have taken one of those chances yesterday but they just lack throughout their squad.