Todays scores 20/4

3 hours ago, the nearly man said:

I knew before I had a look on here tonight there would be posts acclaiming Beith as champions, and let’s be honest it’s only said to create pressure on a club/team to get them to maybe believe the hype, unfortunately that won’t happen the league is far from over ,Beith are well aware they’ll need to fight for every point , a very good St Cadocs team to play at home on Wednesday not a gimme by any stretch of the imagination and only when teams start to complete their fixtures we can see what the winning points total will be 60 may win it but who knows 

I know. Imagine anyone suggesting that Beith who went top of the league today and have mostly home games left to play should win the league. How disrespectful you all are to suggest that teams who have lost to top of the league Beith already this season might lose again to in form Beith!

9 hours ago, Shanner said:

They've been falling over themselves to insist it's not Beith's to lose all season. Fair enough I suppose but it's hard to believe that they're not privately thinking it's as good as won.

I went to edit something and accidentally deleted it. (it wasn't anything controversial or remotely interesting for anyone caring). 

I only read it the once, my initial thought was need to read it again to take it all in. Gist of it seemed to be a general pissed-offness about all the crap going on with the pyramid, not wanting to go into any detail, I think a lot of us fans are getting frustrated with all the shenanigans going on with it.

We just want to watch football games.

12 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

I know. Imagine anyone suggesting that Beith who went top of the league today and have mostly home games left to play should win the league. How disrespectful you all are to suggest that teams who have lost to top of the league Beith already this season might lose again to in form Beith!

Think you should check your facts before you post something like that.  How are we in form? We have only won 3 of our last 6 games.  3 of the 5 games we have left to play are against teams we have already failed to beat this season.   We have a good chance to win the league IF (and it’s a big IF) we win our 5 remaining games.  But as usual we will take each game as it comes and give our opponents the respect they deserve and every game is a cup final for us if we want to retain the league.

38 minutes ago, beithboy said:

Think you should check your facts before you post something like that.  How are we in form? We have only won 3 of our last 6 games.  3 of the 5 games we have left to play are against teams we have already failed to beat this season.   We have a good chance to win the league IF (and it’s a big IF) we win our 5 remaining games.  But as usual we will take each game as it comes and give our opponents the respect they deserve and every game is a cup final for us if we want to retain the league.

Go On What GIF by ZDF heute-show

1 hour ago, beithboy said:

Probably best not to even waste your breathe on him to be honest,  thinks he rules this place and doesn't even attend his own teams games 😆

I shall await his usual insults though ....

13 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Off the 5 teams we’ve still to play we have only beaten 2 of them, concentrate on your own team and stop trying to deflect everything on to Beith , I’d say if Auchinleck win all their games then the league is there’s 63 points more than wins it this season 

It will be remembered by everyone as a nightmare ending for Beith if they fail to clinch it from this position.

In 2018 we had a hand on the trophy and blew it on the home straight ourselves by failing to take three points from Pollok and Cumnock.

That's just the pressure that comes with being the frontrunner and favourite and I'd love to swap places with Beith at this point. I don't really blame the normal Beith fans for being coy though. There's nothing to gain by shooting your mouth off no matter how confident you actually feel.

Guess youre looking at Beith maybe drawing a few games, whilst the likes of Talbot win the majority of theirs. We know it could happen, i wouldnt bet on anything yet. There are some good battles throughout the West, promotions at stake - wish i was up there. Enjoy the games.

1 hour ago, Thejackdaw said:

Probably best not to even waste your breathe on him to be honest,  thinks he rules this place and doesn't even attend his own teams games 😆

I shall await his usual insults though ....

How can he waste his breath (not breathe) on me. Surely typing energy or something.

It's a shame for you Hertha...and you being always so nice to me as well.

1 hour ago, the nearly man said:

Off the 5 teams we’ve still to play we have only beaten 2 of them, concentrate on your own team and stop trying to deflect everything on to Beith , I’d say if Auchinleck win all their games then the league is there’s 63 points more than wins it this season 

What is this deflection nonsense? Everyone, me included is saying that Beith will win the league. That's based on the fact that you're well in front. Just take the compliments Beith fans ya bunch of rockets!

13 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

How can he waste his breath (not breathe) on me. Surely typing energy or something.

It's a shame for you Hertha...and you being always so nice to me as well.

Bums on seats or you don't deserve an opinion  ...........

50 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Bums on seats or you don't deserve an opinion  ...........

According to who? Stop thinking about my bum.

When I'm there, I'm at the game and even if I wasn't, I am still saying Beith will win the league. Not sure why Beith fans are so annoyed about that.

15 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

According to who? Stop thinking about my bum.

When I'm there, I'm at the game and even if I wasn't, I am still saying Beith will win the league. Not sure why Beith fans are so annoyed about that.

It was a famous Scottish phone in saying ' bums on seats '   

I'm sure you can google it .

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

What is this deflection nonsense? Everyone, me included is saying that Beith will win the league. That's based on the fact that you're well in front. Just take the compliments Beith fans ya bunch of rockets!

Only a difference of opinion surely there’s no need for insults I’d rather take it a game at a time a lot can happen yet and the same people on here giving us the title just now will be the same ones on slagging us off if we don’t win it, I much prefer staying quiet until it’s over I know that’s maybe not your way and if you were in our position you’d be proclaiming Auchinleck league winners having blown a league in recent years I thought you’d appreciate the caution.

31 minutes ago, the nearly man said:

Only a difference of opinion surely there’s no need for insults I’d rather take it a game at a time a lot can happen yet and the same people on here giving us the title just now will be the same ones on slagging us off if we don’t win it, I much prefer staying quiet until it’s over I know that’s maybe not your way and if you were in our position you’d be proclaiming Auchinleck league winners having blown a league in recent years I thought you’d appreciate the caution.

Insults? You do know this is a football forum, don't you? If you really wanted to stay quiet you would, instead of getting all upset that supporters of other teams are saying you're the best team. Its very strange behaviour.

14 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Insults? You do know this is a football forum, don't you? If you really wanted to stay quiet you would, instead of getting all upset that supporters of other teams are saying you're the best team. Its very strange behaviour.

Maybe you should stay quiet for once and do everyone a favour. 

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Nobody is upset it’s quite a compliment from Auchinleck supporters conceding that they ain’t the best team, don’t be taking it back regardless of how the last 5 games go now.

20 minutes ago, the nearly man said:

Nobody is upset it’s quite a compliment from Auchinleck supporters conceding that they ain’t the best team, don’t be taking it back regardless of how the last 5 games go now.

I don't think any Talbot fan thought we were the best team after the start we had, 4 points from the first 7 games and were literally bottom of the table. We managed to go on a run and had a little hope but the draw with Beith and defeat to Glenafton ended even that slight hope.It was always going to be impossible to win the league after that start