Todays scores 20/4

1 hour ago, andy25 said:

Hurlford United 1 Beith 2

That’s the title today for Beith. Not going to lose 3 games between now and the end of the season and 58-60 points will be enough for them. 
Fair play on them going back to back league titles. A lot of clubs will definitely feel what could have been if it wasn’t for a few sticky patches in the season. But Beith didn’t really have that and that’s won them the title. 

16 minutes ago, superpollok said:

That’s the title today for Beith. Not going to lose 3 games between now and the end of the season and 58-60 points will be enough for them. 
Fair play on them going back to back league titles. A lot of clubs will definitely feel what could have been if it wasn’t for a few sticky patches in the season. But Beith didn’t really have that and that’s won them the title. 

Im not disagreeing that Beith will win the League but Talbot could reach 63 points.

Unlikely but still possible.

18 minutes ago, superpollok said:

it's as good as done. when you're sitting praying for a team to collapse in a way they haven't in the previous 2 seasons you know it's near enough a formality. 

League far from over although that was a big three points for us today , every single game remains a 50/50 for me though and to suggest other wise is very derogatory to our opponents as anyone can turn anyone over in this league for sure. 

Must admit I was very apprehensive today going to blair Park as we have a horrible record down there historically but we more than deserved it for me. 

26 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Im not disagreeing that Beith will win the League but Talbot could reach 63 points.

Unlikely but still possible.

I appreciate it’s arithmetically possible for Beith not to win the league, however there is zero evidence any of the teams chasing can put the runs together to get a target on the board that would mean Beith couldn’t afford to drop points in their final games 

1 minute ago, Thejackdaw said:

League far from over although that was a big three points for us today , every single game remains a 50/50 for me though and to suggest other wise is very derogatory to our opponents as anyone can turn anyone over in this league for sure. 

Must admit I was very apprehensive today going to blair Park as we have a horrible record down there historically but we more than deserved it for me. 

There is no way the remaining games for Beith are 50/50, they are comfortably heading to the title and anything else would be a collapse that will not happen. 

3 home games and Arthutlie on last day away who will likely be relegated by then 

Largs away is the tricky tie in the same way teams would have been looking at today. But one tricky tie and 4 bankers.