Scottish Cup final, Celtic v Rangers 2012, Hampden Park. 25th May

Blah blah, bigot brothers, blah blah won't be watching etc.

I actually think whoever wins the league will be slight favourites for this as the psychological blow of missing out on the title will be a factor, as will obviously the boost of winning the championship for the other side, possibly clutching at straws a wee bit but the bookies I think will have Celtic slight favourites. 

Hoping Maeda is back as he always give Tavernier a hard time and nullifies him to an extent going forward, other than his obligatory penalty of course.

So will there be a debate about ticket allocation?

I assume that Celtic will receive more tickets that Rangers due to having a larger home support!

After all there is no way that the SFA and the police can segregate Hampden to allow a 50:50 split.

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I realise there is an inherent dislike of Celtic and Rangers by fans of other clubs in Scotland but that's a pretty crass attempt at humour. 

It's the Internet Mags, try not to take it too seriously.

15 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

Arse cheeks in a cup final, the amount of fucks given about this game could be counted on the fingers of a Saudi kleptomaniac 🖕

Going out your way to post this, on the match thread, definitely proves your point so well imo.

Edited by gannonball

46 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I realise there is an inherent dislike of Celtic and Rangers by fans of other clubs in Scotland but that's a pretty crass attempt at humour. 

I knew someone would pretend they thought that wasn't a joke, not to be taken literally even though it's obvious to absolutely everyone and yep, there it is.

For future reference, when someone actually wants you to die they tend not to communicate it by means of a cartoon meme.

Just now, CityDave94 said:

I hope it gets called off with a waterlogged pitch.

I hope it gets abandoned late in the second half due to a waterlogged pitch with Rangers leading comfortably and Celtic down to 9 men, and Celtic win the rearranged game. 

1 minute ago, CityDave94 said:

I hope it gets called off with a waterlogged pitch.

Hopefully that attention seeking *** from Wales who has milked the f**k out the Dundee postponement for freebies and sympathy has another awful trip to Scotland. 

38 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I knew someone would pretend they thought that wasn't a joke, not to be taken literally even though it's obvious to absolutely everyone and yep, there it is.

For future reference, when someone actually wants you to die they tend not to communicate it by means of a cartoon meme.

screen-shot-2015-08-04-at-10-16-54-pm.thumb.webp.98e0577e63ea68d4a4a58308836b2b05.webp

A repeat of the 1980 SC final?

Get Archie to write a script for the TV pundits. Think he might need to tone down the language as I’m not sure the modern day equivalent could pronounce some of these words.

“This is like a scene out of Apocalypse Now…we’ve got the equivalent of Passchendaele and that says nothing for Scottish football. At the end of the day, let’s not kid ourselves. These supporters hate each other.”

8 minutes ago, Molotov said:

A repeat of the 1980 SC final?

Get Archie to write a script for the TV pundits. Think he might need to tone down the language as I’m not sure the modern day equivalent could pronounce some of these words.

“This is like a scene out of Apocalypse Now…we’ve got the equivalent of Passchendaele and that says nothing for Scottish football. At the end of the day, let’s not kid ourselves. These supporters hate each other.”

First Old Firm Scottish Cup Final since 2002.  Must be plenty of opportunity to populate that script.