Scottish Cup final, Celtic v Rangers 2012, Hampden Park. 25th May

Superstition got the better of me so I stopped saying 'Get them pumped, Rangers' prior to every meeting after we were, in fact, the ones that kept getting pumped.

However, it seems to have made no difference whatsoever so to hell with superstition.

Get them pumped, Rangers.

On 21/04/2024 at 20:31, keyser_soze said:

Arse cheeks in a cup final, the amount of fucks given about this game could be counted on the fingers of a Saudi kleptomaniac 🖕

On 21/04/2024 at 20:36, gannonball said:

Going out your way to post this, on the match thread, definitely proves your point so well imo.

Aye, Posting about Arse cheeks ? Who play in a league who his club are So Desperate to  be in 🤐 

On 19/05/2024 at 10:54, bennett said:

If we go into this with Davies and King then it's going to be a massacre. 

Anything in the rumours Goldson wasn't injured at all and had a massive bust up with the manager and told he'd played his last game for the club?

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Anything in the rumours Goldson wasn't injured at all and had a massive bust up with the manager and told he'd played his last game for the club?

I'm sure that I saw him in the stand for the Dundee game with his leg strapped  up.

Absolutely delighted as I’ve just been told there’s a ticket for me from an old friend,was planning to watch it in the boozer,be a hard game but great to do the Double 🍀

17 hours ago, wingnut said:

Hope the weather is a bit better but no matter as long as we win,I’m in the North Stand so hope we don’t give the scum much to sing about.

But you're both scum, you do realise that, don't you ? 

Was at the semi but didn't get a ticket for this one Im afraid . As an extra kick in the nuts a family member has got me a ticket for the legends game on the Sunday against Dortmund which I can't be hooped with.

Posted (edited)

Celtic win for me. If they have an off day Rangers might have a chance or if there's an element of football randomness at play.

Im enjoying the big Phil can't beat Celtic narrative, fair or not, so I'd enjoy seeing more of that over the summer along with the Rangers fans coming ro terms with their status as also rans.

Edited by 2426255

They’re due us a performance in one of these matches. So let’s hope it’s today. No doubt I’ll be back later bemoaning the same old shite, but I live in hope. Mon the Rangers!