🦨🦨 Dunfermline v The Caley 🔴🔵

That's an interesting topic starter... not sure where or when that's supposed to happened, but keep on fighting the good fight. 

We don't score many, so the superbly organised, meagre defence (the second best in the league, I'm sure I read somewhere?) won't have to do too much work. This will be 0-0 or 1-0 either way I reckon.

27 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

In my view, the Dunfermline fans haven't been giving us enough credit for conceding the second lowest number of goals in the league. 

Well done fermer, well done

I was quite pleased with our final three games, all teams around us and the first two being at home meaning the final game at Ayr should be pressure off. However, after Saturday I'm a little less enthusiastic. Inverness aren't bad on the road and if we don't start well, the fans get on the players back and it becomes tense. We should have enough to win, but I would not be shocked if both QP and Inverness have gained three points on us come Saturday.

4 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

In my view, the Dunfermline fans haven't been giving us enough credit for conceding the second lowest number of goals in the league. 

And that's unlikely to change this weekend!.

4 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Went right over my head that one. 

Someone give me the low down on this patter. 

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Our previous games with Inverness this season:

1-1

0-0

1-1

Reckon it'll be tight with few, if any, goals...

The woodwork was hit more times in one of the games than goals scored over the three games. That's quite a stat.

26 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

The goalframe isn't made of wood.

Next you'll be telling me by spending time out wide players don't get actual chalk on their boots and that its weird we call the most attacking defensive players full backs but the more defensive players centre-half, short for half-back.  

40 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Next you'll be telling me by spending time out wide players don't get actual chalk on their boots and that its weird we call the most attacking defensive players full backs but the more defensive players centre-half, short for half-back.  

Can the ball still hit the stanchion in these new fangled goals?

8 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Er, no. But my defensive midfielder will be numbered 4. 

7 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

You'll be telling me next we don't have linesmen anymore.

Again no, I'm all for them being known as linesmen. As long as they check the netting on the metal goalframe correctly.

41 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Again no, I'm all for them being known as linesmen. As long as they check the netting on the metal goalframe correctly.

Agreed neebs, they can identify any way they want as long as the net is properly secured to the non wooden frame