A View From The Terrace - Friday, April 26th

For our final episode of season 23/24, Craig G Telfer is joined by Shaughan McGuigan, Craig Fowler and Robert Borthwick as A View From The Terrace heads to Aberdeen!

Recorded before a packed live audience at the iconic Beach Ballroom, the panel kick off by letting you know the Shit You Should Care About, with everything from Aberdeen's new man in the dugout to why the Championship sides are set to make the Premiership Play Offs must see action!

No trip to the Granite city would be complete without a Dons legend on stage: enter Mr Arild Stavrum. The former Aberdeen Striker reflects on an eventful yet entertaining period at Pittodrie around the turn of the millennium, as well as outlining how he's kept himself busy since hanging up his boots.

It's been nearly a month since we last checked in on those Club Shops, and with Euro 2024 on the horizon there's even more brilliant and bizarre offerings out there for Scotland Fans to snap up. There's also some great deals for Dons fans too, all reviewed with the help of our new friend Arild.

We close with Statement Of The Nation, looking ahead to how Scottish Football may be shaped in the coming weeks before rounding off The Banker. With the scores closer than a Highland League Title Race, who will take the glory and walk off with The Eamonn Brophy Lone Wolf Trophy!?

The first of our Films this week pays tribute to Motherwell legend Phil O'Donnell, with memories from those who knew him well and highlights from a career that saw him affectionally known as 'Uncle Phil'. We then round off the series with a deep dive into the formative years of Andy Robertson, meeting those who remember his first ventures into Football and have tracked his career from Schoolboy to Scotland Captain.

BBC Scotland, 10:30pm and iPlayer.

Aviewfromtheterrace25thAprilAberdeen-320.jpg

Fantastic show. Even kept in where Fowler and Shaughan point to my Aberdeen top that matches the beach towel.

hopefully show comes back 

It was an excellent night yesterday. Great to get to see a behind the scenes and it all just seemed to flow naturally.

The VTs tonight were all excellent.

Never thought I'd see myself on TV celebrating strangers playing Rock Paper Scissors 😂

After all my whining about your lack of coverage of lower tier issues like the conference farce etc, spot on with the breaking Buckie Thistle news, it would have been easy to get the wrong take. Arild Stavrum was a top legend choice too.

15 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

The piece on Phil O'Donnell was as poignant as it was brilliant as it was touching, a wonderful bit of film beautifully and respectfully done 👏 

I remember that day all too well and watching that back last night left a tear in my eye.

Like you say, beautifully and respectfully done.

4 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Out of interest, where are these live shows advertised?

Was on their social media. Instagram isv where I saw it and then you just had to fill in a form.