24/25 - New Kits

The Dunfermline kit is a howler, but at least none of the championship teams have Adidas as their manufacturer and have to suffer the shite template kits that about 80% of the teams at the Euros seem to have been lumped with. 

50 minutes ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

For me it’s mainly that the piped stripes and the striped collar / cuffs is too much of a clash. If that had solid black collar and cuffs it would be ok. Or solid stripes. 

image.gif.fcbed8dad8db4a9272949ff767a7a6c6.gif

On 23/06/2024 at 23:20, stevoraith said:

The Dunfermline kit is a howler, but at least none of the championship teams have Adidas as their manufacturer and have to suffer the shite template kits that about 80% of the teams at the Euros seem to have been lumped with. 

Sigh. We have to suffer Adidas and are stuck for another season with last years howler of a home kit for us. Not updated this year to avoid screwing the fans over during the cost crisis (fair play to the club) but a QP home kit without hoops is not popular with most Spiders fans I have spoken to.

Edited by Stuntiethumper

23 minutes ago, baba douche said:

Looks MUCH better 'in the flesh':

Screenshot_20240628-101716.thumb.png.7b4fdd46749a9c5397a7cd9c7f4874f8.png

And THAT'S the way you position the badges!

Who does Partick's social media stuff? The pictures they put up of new signings and stuff are always really unclear, or is that just to me?

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child