Premiership Team of the Season

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Depends on the criteria. He is almost unquestionably the best centre half in the league. 

True. I always like to base it on who has played above their perceived innate ability. Always going to be subjective though.

14 hours ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

and yet you are favourites to win the league !

Interesting !

I just don't think we've had many players who have been standouts this season. Hart, despite his flaws has kept us in a few games in the second half of the season but there have been better keepers than him. McGregor hasn't had a great season. Carter-Vickers and Hatate have been out for long spells. Kyogo had a dry spell of roughly 12 games. O'Riley hasn't been as good in the second half of the season but has remained a consistent performer imo.

Is there scope for a young team of the year?  Lennon Miller being my offering from Motherwell, maybe Gent or Spencer.  Biereth if he had stayed.