14 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Everything. Came across disrespectful and will be a red flag in any future business teams do with Darvel. 

The statement trying to justify it just proved to everyone that the lunitics are running the asylum 

That's it exactly. You can be all smug about it and you can claim you are technically allowed to do it but it's embarrassing if there was an agreement in place not to do so(which seems to be the case here). Not the way a club should be run and will do them more harm than good in the long term. 

I see Miss Ryan still bitter and twisted tonight.

delighted for David and good to see he has given some of the u20s a shot. Not had a lot of time to work with them but it shows the professionals that David and the team are.
after the 3rd goal I thought our spirit went a bit but it will be back
Got called away but at least I’m having a good chuckle at the comments here. Not paying people and conspiracy 101 abound but personally David will be good for the morale there.
sticking by Hutts was 100% the right thing to do

23 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

delighted for David and good to see he has given some of the u20s a shot. Not had a lot of time to work with them but it shows the professionals that David and the team are.
Got called away but at least I’m having a good chuckle at the comments here. Not paying people and conspiracy 101 abound but personally David will be good for the morale there.

yes nothing says professional like getting rinsed five- scud on your own patch by your most bitter rivals. 

12 hours ago, GIRUU said:

Cry some more