Celtic v Rangers Saturday 11th May 12:30

20 minutes ago, Binos said:

He sees it coming,  clearly 

You see that coming you get out the fucking way.

I’ve had the experience of not seeing it and seeing it, I know what one I’d rather pick.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

He impedes him from taking a shot by making contact with him and not the ball, it’s a penalty 

I think there was contact, definitely, but I’m not sure it impeded him much. If you watch it back, O’Riley was able to plant his foot after the contact before throwing himself over. Not too many complaints about it being given though.

Edited by AJF

13 minutes ago, stressball said:

You see that coming you get out the fucking way.

I’ve had the experience of not seeing it and seeing it, I know what one I’d rather pick.

I agree 

But he saw that coming and he got in the way,  crazy behaviour 

Posted (edited)

I did look at the comments on Rangers media last night.

All joking aside, the level of hatred of their players coming from some fans is ridiculous.

Any other fans (outside the cheeks') would be happy to have their level of success.

They are incapable of accepting their currant (sic) position on the football scene.

Of course, maybe if it wasn't thaim positioned above but some other club, then they wouldn't be so ANGRY 🤬

Here's hoping, for next season...

Edited by cyderspaceman

Everyone saying Miller will be taken off coms for that is mistaken, he'll probably be on every single Rangers game now as that's what their fans want to hear, a dribbling simpleton who doesn't know the laws of the game backing Rangers in every circumstance. 

That was absolutely toe curling from miller. You’d like to think that at some point in that debate he realises he’s made an arse of himself, he’s just been raised on that ‘never back down’ mentality. 

We’ve probably all been there as fans at some point but to do it on national tv is a shocker. 

13 hours ago, DavieCFC said:

Seeing the tackle on sportscene there, how the f**k anybody could think that was anything other than red card is shocking. That c**t Miller deserves all the ridicule that's coming and will continue to come (wouldn't be shocked if he dodges superscoreboard this week) his way. 

His OH appears to work him from the back, I do enjoy either of you cheeks getting wound up over hee haw, but that was the most obvious red card ever so I just feel sorry for him for having to maintain that position.

Posted (edited)

Listen, Miller is basically saying he preferred it when shitebag refs could get away with not having to make big decisions against The Rangers.

This is a situation where VAR has actually worked properly and he's seething about it. What a thicko he is. 

Edited by Crawford Bridge

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Everyone saying Miller will be taken off coms for that is mistaken, he'll probably be on every single Rangers game now as that's what their fans want to hear, a dribbling simpleton who doesn't know the laws of the game backing Rangers in every circumstance. 

For Rangers, see also Celtic. But let's point & laugh at that cheek for now 

22 minutes ago, Empty It said:

It's driving "engagement". His employers will be loving it.

36 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

I did look at the comments on Rangers media last night.

All joking aside, the level of hatred of their players coming from some fans is ridiculous.

Any other fans (outside the cheeks') would be happy to have their level of success.

They are incapable of accepting their currant (sic) position on the football scene.

Of course, maybe if it wasn't thaim positioned above but some other club, then they wouldn't be so ANGRY 🤬

Here's hoping, for next season...

Your average Rangers fan views Rangers as a vehicle for the expression of protestant superiority. It's in everything they do and is why practically every song they sing is related to this. The level to which their self-esteem is tied up with the performance of their club cannot be over-stated.

Under-performing Rangers players aren't just a disappointing football team. They are damaging to your average ***'s sense of self and place in the world.

There's pretty much nothing better than the utter scum that support Rangers being unhappy. f**k them.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

It’s really not. The vast majority of opinions I’ve seen from Rangers fans have been disagreeing with Miller and accept it was a clear red card. Folk are more angry with Lundstram.

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Miller is basically saying he preferred it when shitebag refs could get away with not having to make big decisions against The Rangers.

This is a situation where VAR has actually worked properly and he's seething about it. What a thicko he is. 

download.jpg.ddecb580f74524efcf7ff25acd973dab.jpg Double down

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

It’s really not. The vast majority of opinions I’ve seen from Rangers fans have been disagreeing with Miller and accept it was a clear red card. Folk are more angry with Lundstram.

It was a great finish from Lundstram M8,Butland had no chance.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

It was a great finish from Lundstram M8,Butland had no chance.

I'm thinking Lundstrum's performance must be the worst I've seen in a derby, struggling to think of any near it other than Ricksen getting subbed after 20 minutes.

Edited by gannonball

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I'm thinking Lundstrum's performance must be the worst I've seen in a derby, struggling to think of any near it other than Ricksen getting subbed after 20 minutes.

Joey "best player in Scotland" Barton?

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

It must be. There will have been many that had stinkers in the past but none that would’ve impacted a game or result the way Lundstram did yesterday with an OG and red card.