Celtic v Rangers Saturday 11th May 12:30

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'm sure that celtic will eventually get around to condemning the missile throwing.

The last time this happened was against Hearts a few years ago, Celtic did condemn It and a guy was arrested after iirc. Let's be honest though overall the aggression is  nowhere near that of Ibrox since Sevco have been in the top league we have had a fan run on to the pitch trying to attack one of our players, Coaching staff being injured by a glass bottle, fans being arrested for trying to sneak in baseball bats and that's just off the top of my head and just from games against us. That's not excusing the arseholes chucking the stuff yesterday though

Edited by gannonball

6 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

I did look at the comments on Rangers media last night.

All joking aside, the level of hatred of their players coming from some fans is ridiculous.

Any other fans (outside the cheeks') would be happy to have their level of success.

They are incapable of accepting their currant (sic) position on the football scene.

Me too, its been sublime reading. There is a discussion about losing their place as the most successful Scottish team domestically. 

I didn't realise that if you add all the honours together and compare then Celtic are only 1 behind. With a Scottish Cup on the horizon there is a lot of pressure on big Phil to win. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

How the f**k are people like him employed to talk about football?

It looks bad for Sky Sports coverage.

Either Miller is so biased he can't be objective or he is a fucking moron.

Either way why should viewers pay to listen to such shite punditry. Pundits are meant to add to the viewing experience and point out things you may not notice. If this is not happening viewers are being short changed and what is the point of the likes of Miller drawing a wage if they are so poor at their job

Edited by Wile E Coyote
spelling

Just now, Wile E Coyote said:

It looks bad for Sky Sports coverage.

Either Miller is so biased he can't be objective or he is a fuccking moron.

Either way why should viewers pay to listen to such shite punditry. Pundits are meant to add to the viewing experience and point out things you may not notice. If this is not happening viewers are being short changed and what is the ppint of the likes of Miller drawing a wage if they are so poor at their job

He's representing one side. It's more like a political debate. I agree with your view on how it should be, but it not been that way for a while.

Watching some of the game back and Jack Butland deserves so much better than the side in front of him.

Really wouldn’t blame him if he looks for a move back down south in the summer and he’d have earned it.

52 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Me too, its been sublime reading. There is a discussion about losing their place as the most successful Scottish team domestically. 

I didn't realise that if you add all the honours together and compare then Celtic are only 1 behind. With a Scottish Cup on the horizon there is a lot of pressure on big Phil to win. 

that was the old team shirley?

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

20240512_145017.thumb.jpg.a9dea253a1976b8359aca92e30bcb5c4.jpg

A completely different breed.

The green colour of that pipe to the left makes it look like the Celtic toilets...

Wouldn't surprised if if this was actually the case.

Fucking animals.

3 minutes ago, Venti said:

The green colour of that pipe to the left makes it look like the Celtic toilets...

Wouldn't surprised if if this was actually the case.

Fucking animals.

It's from the Old Firm game yesterday. From the boy pishing on the wall to the boy standing touching himself laughing right down to the guy standing taking photos of guys in the toilets it's just a sad, sorry state of affairs.

10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Fair play to him, didn't want to piss in the toilet as some fans are known to drink out of them. 

Pissing into a coke-a-cola bottle and leaving it is pretty decent of him to be fair.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Watching some of the game back and Jack Butland deserves so much better than the side in front of him.

Really wouldn’t blame him if he looks for a move back down south in the summer and he’d have earned it.

Earned a step down from the most successful club in the world? Whats he done to deserve that? 

4 hours ago, bennett said:

I had faith in celtic doing the right thing for once, a rare error on my part.

You also hold our club to a much higher standard than your own when it comes to taking accountability for these things.

For the record the fans were morons and their behaviour was unacceptable 

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

The last time this happened was against Hearts a few years ago, Celtic did condemn It and a guy was arrested after iirc. Let's be honest though overall the aggression is  nowhere near that of Ibrox since Sevco have been in the top league we have had a fan run on to the pitch trying to attack one of our players, Coaching staff being injured by a glass bottle, fans being arrested for trying to sneak in baseball bats and that's just off the top of my head and just from games against us. That's not excusing the arseholes chucking the stuff yesterday though

'Aye, but we're no' as bad as them' is much more concise btw.

Just now, Scooby_Doo said:

'Aye, but we're no' as bad as them' is much more concise btw.

I think that's obvious but we do have c***s in our support, and I've noticed it alot more since we've come back from covid. 

52 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Jack Butland is nowhere near as good as people claim.

How good is he then?

He's the best keeper in the league by a considerable distance. I'd be amazed if he is still at Rangers next season.