Celtic v Rangers Saturday 11th May 12:30

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Palestine win 2 - 1 against Israel in the West Bank Derby.

Not that clear cut. The famously anti-racist Goon Brigade pelted a mixed-race player with missiles and Ibrox is famously the only place in the world where you can see Israeli flags and nazi salutes given by the same crowd.

Edited by Crùbag

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Is this Celtic team the worst Scottish top division champions of all time? 

The mob that won it in 1984/85 were quite pish. 

Edited by MazzyStar

Just now, Crùbag said:

Not that clear cut. The famously anti-racist Goon Brigade pelted a mixed-race player with missiles and Ibrox is famously the only player in the world where you can see Israeli flas and nazi salutes given by the same crowd.

They're a crazy mixed up lot. 

Peak "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" vibes.

Aye that was brutal from Celtic. Title won etc., but watching Rodgers act as if hes achieved something, and presumably his gloating about how he "always gets the job done" after the match will be embarrassing tbh.

If Celtic were brave they'd sack him regardless this Summer and try to actually push on, but suspect simply beating Rangers to the title in this manner will be good enough to keep him.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Aye that was brutal from Celtic. Title won etc., but watching Rodgers act as if hes achieved something, and presumably his gloating about how he "always gets the job done" after the match will be embarrassing tbh.

If Celtic were brave they'd sack him regardless this Summer and try to actually push on, but suspect simply beating Rangers to the title in this manner will be good enough to keep him.

His arrogance gets on my tits too.

Can’t wait for the Clement interview though.

Posted (edited)

Happy to get away with that at the end. The game, just like the season, should have been done and dusted a while ago. I do feel there are some cracks papered over with how the season has panned out.

We have stuttered this campaign and our squad depth relative to Rangers probably is what has got us out of jail this season. I do believe player for player we have, by a margin, a stronger 22 than Rangers.

Edited by Raab

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'll take solace this weekend that no matter what happens, I'm not this fucking weirdo 

heheheh. Enjoy yur solace champ.

Edited by 2426255